Chapter Thirty One:

I started down the road to Caroline's house to meet up with Matt, Bonnie and, her, Elena. I pulled up to Caroline's house and parked behind Matt's truck. As I got out of my car I could see Matty running out of Care's house towards me. Matt met me with his arms open and he gave me a hug. I hugged him back, hey I might not have my humanity but Matt is my friend unlike some other people, Bonnie also hugged me with a smile on her face and I returned it but when I saw Elena standing at the entry way of the house I felt nothing but hatred.

As Bonnie, Matty, and I walked into the house I completely ignored my so-called sister. While we waited for Caroline to come home we blew up balloons, put on party hats, and Boonie made a sign. After a while we were down Matt pulled me into Caroline's bedroom to talk to me privately.

"So I hear that you turned your humanity off, I hope that nothing will change between you and I?" he asked as he walked around the room looking at me.

"No. Matt, nothing will change between you and me. Okay? I mean other than our amazing and other wise fantastic friendship-past awkward secret relansionship, I'd say everyting is perfect between us." I explain with a seductive smirk and a wink at him. I put my finger up to my lips in a 'hush' gesture. "It's our little secret." I say in a hushed tone.

"Yeah, about that. I didn't think that we should've done that bec-" I cut him off.

"Oh, please." I walked closer to him. "You know you liked it." I bit my lip seductively and playfully pushed him up against the wall. "Tell me the truth. You liked it, sneaking out and meeting in the woods just you and me having a bit of fun." I said as I leaned in close as our lips were close to touching, I glanced at his lips and back up as I starred into his blue eyes. "Didn't you, Matt?" I asked on the verge of compelling him to tell me the truth, and so close to kissing him.

"Okay. Fine, I will admitt that I enjoyed it but only because..." he paused.

"Only because what?" I pleaded with him to continue.

"Only because it was different, being with you than Elena. You knew how to have fun and not so controling. I loved our nights together, but that was in the past, before you were forced to move." he said truthfully as I still had him pinned against the wall.

I smirked thinking hard of what I was about to do. "Really. Is that what you truely think. Because I remember it differently." I said, as I took a pause as I looked into his eyes and saw a glint of hope in his eyes. Fuck it, and just do it all ready. They are in the kitchen, its time to do it before I chicken out. "I don't think it is." I grabbed onto the collar of his shit and kissed him. As I did he hesitated for a spilt second, and then I felt him deepen the kiss. I felt his tongue trying to enter my mouth, begging me to let him enter.

I allowed him entrance, and as our tongues moved in sync with one another we began to make our way onto the bed with Matt taking the lead as he always did. As he layed me back onto the bed he stopped to take a breath, he looked into my eyes and I swiftly spun us around so that I was on top. Then I continued kissing him which he didn't mind, as he sat up I straddled him still making out untill I heard Bonnie making her way down the hall, on her way towards us.

I got up and pulled him up with me. "Bonnie's coming, she can't find out about this, not yet anyway." I whispered. "We were talking about my loss of humanity and we were hugging." I told him and he agreed. He pulled me into a hug just as Bonnie walked in.

"What's going on in here?" She asked.

"We were talking about why she turned off her humanity, and then she started to cry." Matty said and I turned around fake wiping the tears from my eyes. I'm so damn good at this.