Chapter Nine:

"What's wrong with me? My jaws killing me and I'm so hungry. I've never been this hungry before, ever."

"Eliana you're transitioning. When Andie snapped your neck, you died. My blood brought you back."

        "So as soon as I feed I'll become a vampire, so to speak, but why would Andie do this? The only thing I didn't like about her, was the fact that she couldn't help but flirt with you, whenever I was around?"

"We don't know why she would do this but we'll find out soon. I'm gonna go to the basement to get you a few blood bags and I'll be right back. So don't move got it?"

        "Yeah I got it." Damon gave me a soft kiss on the lips and then disappeared with vampire speed but returned within a second with what looked like six blood bags.

"Here, drink these." he said as he held the bags to me. As I drank the pain in my jaw slowly started to fade away. At first it had an irony taste to it but by the time I got to the fourth bag it went away. As I started on the last bag, my hunger slightly started to fade away.

"How do you feel?" Damon asked when I was finished.

        "A little better, thanks." suddenly my cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Elena. Are you okay?"

        "Yeah I'm good. Where are you?"

"We're on our way back to the boarding house. Are Bonnie, John, and Elijah their yet?"

        "No. Of course, I didn't know that they were coming."

"Well we should be there in, like, five minutes. Okay, so see ya soon."

        "Okay. Bye." and then I hung up. "Bonnie, John, and Elijah should be here soon." I told Damon.

"I know. Are you sure that you're okay, because when-"

        "Yes I'm okay, and I know how everything is heightened when you're a newly turned vamp. Elijah told me everything I needed to know just in case something like this ever happened. I know that you're worried that I might run off and killed the townspeople, but I'm not. I don't want you to be worried about me because I'll be fine. I mean, you do have a freezer in the basement stocked with blood bags. So you don't have to worry, okay?"

"Yeah okay. I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you. There is something I have to tell you bu-" before he could finish what he was trying to say Bonnie, John, and Elijah walked in and interrupted us.

"Well if it isn't the three stooges." Damon stated sarcastically with a smirk.

          John and Bonnie came towards me to hug me but before they could get close to me I said "Please don't come any further."

"Why?" they asked simultaneously.

"Because she's a vampire." Elijah announced.

        "How do you know?"

"Because Elena and Stefan told me."

-

          As soon we told everyone the plan, Stefan arrived at the boarding house.

        "Where's Elena?" I asked Stefan.

"Klaus has her."

        "Wait, when did he get her."

"Just a few minutes ago, we stopped in to pick up some of her things, when he showed up at her door. He's taking her to Steven's Quarry." after Stefan was done explaining, I looked around for Damon, but I couldn't find him and then my phone rang. It was Damon.

        "Damon where are you?"

"I'm on my way to bargain with Klaus. I'll call you back soon."

        "Be careful and don't get yourself killed. I love you."

"I won't. I love you too, baby." and then he hung up.

        "We need to get to Steven's Quarry now. Damon's gone to go bargain with Klaus."

-

          As we arrived at the quarry I saw Saskia had started the sacrifice. Bonnie had already preformed the spell to save Elena back at the white house where all the witches were killed, and that's where John was waiting for us. As we approached where Klaus was I could see rings of fire around Elena, Jules, and Jenna.

        "Oh My God, Jenna! Jenna's the vampire he's going to sacrifice?"

"Yeah about that. Katherine tricked Jenna to go outside so Klaus could force her to drink his blood." Damon explained as he appeared next to me.

        "We have to get her out of ther-" but before I could finish Stefan went to talk to Klaus.

  "Well, well. I don't recall you being on the guest list." Klaus said.

"I'm here to talk." Stefan stated. As they talked, the rest of us were getting ready to go through with the plan.

          Then I saw Klaus stab Stefan in the back with a stake and then snapping his neck.

"I have other plans for your boyfriend." Klaus said to Elena. "I want him alive." Then he turned to Jenna and the flames around her faded away. Jenna ran and bit down on Saskia's shoulder. But Klaus grabbed her and staked her in their side before he staked her in the heart. Elena cried out for her and I would've went after Klaus if it weren't for Damon holding me back.

Elena walked up to the alter and Klaus followed behind. "Thank you, Elena." Klaus said.

"Go to Hell." Elena said and then Klaus bit the side of her neck and drained her. Then Bonnie started her spell so Elijah could kill Klaus. Damon grabbed Elena and I went to help Stefan. Saskia was gone.

        "You two get her out of here."

"What about you?" Damon asked.

        "I'm not leaving until he's dead." I said. "Go. I'll meet up with you back at the house." They agreed and left.

Elijah walked over to Klaus "Elijah?" Klaus asked.

  "Hello, brother." Elijah said in return. Elijah reached into Klaus' chest and gripped his heart and said "In the name of our family, Niklaus..."

"I didn't bury them at sea!" Klaus spoke. "Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them."

        "Elijah. Please, don't listen to him." I pleaded with him.

"Elijah. I can take you to them." Klaus said breathlessly. "I give you my word... Brother."

    "Do it and I'll take you both out." Bonnie threatened.

  "You'll die."

    "I don't care."

"I'm sorry." Elijah said.

        "No!" Bonnie and I said simultaneously. But it was too late. Elijah and Klaus were gone.