Chapter Thirty Three:

Last time on The Vampire Diaries:

  "If you ever have Tyler or one of your zombified-hybrid huntsmen do this to anyone again, I will hunt you down and slaughter you in your sleep." I threaten Klaus with a menacing tone in my voice.

Klaus smirked slyly. "Luv, you can't do that. You don't have what it takes to kill me."

"Oh Klaus, what you don't know just might kill you. As a matter of fact I found a summoning spell to summon any object, any person, or anything that I so desire. If I am forced to I will summon a white oak stake to kill you, and I will. If this ever happens to me, Caroline, or any other person that I am friends with or family... You know what fuck family I really don't care kill Elena but leave Jeremy alone."

Klaus smirks devilishly. "Have you forgotten about my hybrid pack? They'll kill you before you get the chance to."

"Klaus and have forgot that I can kill them all with the flick of my wrist or... I could just cure them of your moronic wolfie clam on them."

Klaus snarled at me from against the wall where I have my hold on him. "You wouldn't dare!" He yelled.

I moved closer to him to be face-to-face with him. " Oh I do dare, just watch me!" And with that I flicked my wrist and watched as he fell to the floor unconscious. Just watch me!

~Present Day~

Its been about a week since I threatened Klaus, I haven't heard from him since then. I guess he's scared. Beatrice and I have been spending time together, most of the time she spends it with Damon and Stefan. She loves tormenting Damon and spending time with Stefan. She says that Stefan asks about me all the time but I just think that that's the Klaus protection part coming from him. I just pulled up to the Grill to meet up with Bea, as I get out of the car I see Klaus entering the Grill. I feel tempted on not going in but I stride to the door and open it with sheer force. I find the booth Beatrice is at and sit down.

"So what was the emergency that I just had to meet you here?" I asked while keeping a look out for Klaus.

"It's Stefan, he wants you to meet him at that old broken down house. He said he has something to show you and that you would be interested in what it is." she says.

"Yeah ok." I say not really paying attention to her as I continue to watch Klaus' every move.

"He said that it might be great way to get Klaus out of our hair."

"Yeah sure." I say still watching Klaus.

"He also said to make sure you come naked and that you prepare for the hottest night of your life." at that I snapped my head around and looked at her with shock on my face.

"What?!" I asked again with shock in my voice. She started laughing hysterically.

"I'm sorry I had to." she continued to laugh. "The look on your face was hysterical. Did you even hear anything that I said?"

"No. I'm sorry I wasn't paying much attention bc I was making sure that Klaus didn't see me. I'm sorry can you repeat what you said

"It's Stefan, he wants you to meet him at that old broken down house. He said he has something to show you and that you would be interested in what it is."

"Okay but why?"

"He said that it might be great way to get Klaus out of our hair."

"Okay I'll go see him now. Thanks."

"Okay see you later. Oh and I think Klaus knows you're here." she says as she points towards the bar and I see Klaus is watching me.

Shit! How long has he been starring at me. I let my guard down for a few minutes... Okay I need to find my way out of here before he can corner me. I start to make my way to the back door when I noticed that Klaus is no longer at the bar. Oh shit! I vamp sped to my car but as I round the corner towards my car I see Klaus standing there waiting for me.