Chapter Twenty Nine:

Previously on The Vampire Diaries - Eliana's Voice

"We're never getting Stefan or Eliana back. You know that, don't you?"

"Then we'll let them go. Ok? We'll have to let them go."

"Awe, if this isn't adorable I don't know what is." I started sarcastically. "Well look here, I join the other team for five seconds and you're already trying to get into my so-called sister's pants. Did you ever think that, that's why I joined the other team in the first place. Of course you've been trying to get into her pants way before I even moved here."

"Well, look who shut their humanity off. When did this happen?" Damon asked while he looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"The same night you left the bar to be in my sister's bed, and don't even think about denying it. I was there at the house and I saw everything through Elena's door. Oh and Damon, don't look so hurt. I mean, after all this time I should be the one hurting. But, I'm not, that's the great thing about not having your humanity. I don't feel a single thing towards you, Damon. Don't worry, I'm leaving and I won't be back nor will I be going back home either, Elena. I don't want to be anywhere near the two of you."

I went to leave but Damon stopped me. "Where will you go?"

"I have my own place, that I bought the day I moved back, here in Mystic Falls. It's somewhere around town. So, I guess I'll still have to see the two of you around and in school. Tata." Then I left and never regretted anything I said towards them. They do deserve one another, they're both back-stabbing assholes. On my way towards my new home my phone rang.

"Hello, Stefan."

"Hey Eliana, I need you're help with something."

"With what exactly?" I asked him curious to see what this was about.

"I need your help hiding Klaus' family from him." There was a short pause. "Well, what do you say?"

***

~ The Next Day ~

After spending the night and nearly all my afternoon unpacking my things I brought from London, and the Salvatore's house, in my new home I still have to collect my things from my old house in which I will wait until Elena isn't there. I told Stefan that I would meet him at the old witch house, that's what I call it anyways, later this evening but first I have to make a visit to see Klaus.

As I made my way out of the house a car pulled up in front of my house. "Klaus sent me to take you to him." the guy, one of the hybrids that I seen at Homecoming last night, said as he stepped out of the car and escorted me to the passenger seat.

"What, he couldn't trust me to drive there on my own?" I asked sarcastically.

"I'm just doing what he asked me to do. I have to place this blindfold on you under Klaus' orders."

"Why?"

"He doesn't want anyone to know where he lives, not yet."

"Fine! Do it if you must." He places the blindfold on me and then I heard him walk around the car get into the drivers side and then he pulled out.

***

As we come to a stop I hear hammering and sawing, like someone was building something, then the blindfold was yanked from my head. At first I was blinded by the light and then as everything starts to come into focus I see the house or should I say Mansion. I'm caught by surprise when my car door opens and I see Klaus standing there. "Hello, Love. Nice to see you." Klaus said as he helped me out of the car.