Chapter Eighteen:

~ Stefan's POV. ~

"Welcome home, Stefan." Klaus said with a sinister smile.

"No!" I heard Elli gasp from behind me.

~ Eliana's POV ~

"Klaus, I don't understand. What are we doing here?" Stefan asks while playing dumb.

"Are you honestly going to stand there and tell me you don't know." Klaus said smugly.

"We don't know." Stefan said. In a flash Klaus is in front of Stefan and snaps his neck. I watched as Stefan's body fell limp into the bed of the truck. Klaus is nothing but a monster and Stefan doesn't need this. I'm going to have to make Klaus believe that Stefan didn't know about Elena being alive.

"No. But you'll soon find out." Klaus said with a smug smile on his face.

Klaus walks closer to me as I ask "What the hell did you do that for?"

Klaus places his hands on both sides of my face and says "The same reason I'm doing this, luv." as soon as he snapped my neck I blacked out.

~

As I awake l still felt the pain in my neck from Klaus snapping it. As I tried to get up I spotted Rebekah standing at the truck's back door.

"Oh will you look at that, she lives." She says with a conniving smile on her face.

"What the hell happened?"

"Well Stefan took a beating. My brother's been breaking his neck all afternoon. Quite the temper, but with you Niklaus was very gentle. In fact I have never seen him like that since Tatia." She said while starring into space.

"Tatia? She was the original doppelganger right?" I have heard about Tatia but it didn't really cross my mind tell now.

"What? Oh yes she was the first but not the last. Niklaus was smitten with Tatia, along with my other brothers Elijah and Kol. Mother used Tatia's blood to turn us. But I'm not getting into that right now, especially not with you."

"Then why did Klaus brings us back to Mystic Falls?" Now I'm playing dumb.

"You can stop playing dumb now, Eliana. It didn't take Nik long to figure out what you and Stefan have been hiding."

"Stefan wasn't hiding anything. He's done everything that Klaus has asked of him." I defended Stefan.

"No you just failed to mention that the doppelganger, your sister, was still alive."

"She is my sister! Elena and Jeremy are all the family that I have left. I will not allow Klaus to use her as a god damn blood bag for every god damn werewolf that comes his way. Besides it's not like I can lock them in a box for centuries, like you and your brother do." After I said that Rebekah went quiet. Then it hit me "Where's Klaus now?"

"With any luck, ripping that cows bloody head off." Oh she has pissed off the wrong person. I charged at her, throwing us both out of the back of the truck and onto the ground.

"Where is she?!" I'm so pissed off right now that I want to rip her damn head off.

"Do you really wanna know where she is?" She pushed me into the truck and slapped me. "Go find her your bloody self." She said before grabbing a pipe of some kind and jabbing it into my stomach before running off into the high school.

~

I pulled the pipe out and headed for the gym. I walked in and saw Elena, Stefan, and Klaus.

"Elli!" I hear Elena say with excitement.