Chapter Seven:

It's been two days since Damon and Stefan rescued Caroline from Jules and her werewolf pack. It's Friday so Elena, Stefan, and I are at the Grill sitting at a booth waiting for Damon. We were talking about the sacrifice which is coming up in two days. When I glanced up at the double doors of the Grill and saw Damon talking to a girl who looked a year or two older than Elena and myself.

        "Who's that girl Damon's talking to?" I asked Stefan.

Stefan turned and looked where I was pointing and said "Oh umm.. that's Saskia Kirova. She and Damon use to be lovers but now their just friends. She I an old friend of ours and she's an Original. So whatever you do don't get on her bad side. I haven't seen or heard from her in a long time. I wonder what she's doing in Mystic Falls."

        "Wait? She's an Original too? How many brothers and sisters does Elijah have?"

"Wait. No, Elli. Saskia isn't related to Elijah and Klaus. She's the Original of the Originals. Saskia is over two thousand years old. She's the very first Hybrid, she's half witch half vampire and more powerful then any witch that I have ever met in my entire life." Stefan explained.

"Who are you talking about?" Damon asked with a smirk.

        "Saskia Kirova, you know the Original Hybrid you were just talking to."

Damon ignored my comment but Stefan chimed in and asked "What did Saskia want anyway?"

"Oh you know, she said hi and that she's working with Klaus to do the sacrifice."

"Wait. She's helping Klaus with the sacrifice! Did she say why she was helping Klaus?"

"Well yes. She said that Klaus is holding her mother's grimoire but I don't believe her one bit. You shouldn't either Stefan." Damon said sarcastically.

"Why shouldn't I? I remember that Saskia helped us out a few times or two. If she says that she's helping him because Klaus has her mother's grimoire, well, then I believe her."

-

Dear Journal,

Well I have two days to figure out what we're going to do about the sacrifice. John and Bonnie are going through the grimoire's she found at Luka's apartment. Their trying to find a spell that will bring me back to life when Klaus kills me. Stefan and Elena have promised to keep Damon as far away from wherever Klaus is taking me for the sacrifice. But even if John and Bonnie can't find a spell, Damon's insisting that he should feed me his blood. But I don't think that I want to become a Vampire. What am I talking about, I use to dress up as a vampire every year for Halloween when I was little and still do. Okay let's look at the pros and cons. Pros: I can live forever with Damon. Con: everyone around me will die at some point. Pro: I can live forever. Con: a stake through the heart can kill me and I'll have to feed off of people.

Well I think that I need to sleep it off right now and figure out what to do tomorrow.

E.G.

-

It's Saturday afternoon and I'm here helping Jenna with dinner for tonight. She has decided to throw a dinner party and invited everyone we know including Andie Star. I can't stand her and if she even bats an eyelash at Damon, she'll be the first person I kill when I'm turned. This will probably be my last meal as a human, that is if John and Bonnie can't find a spell to bring me back, either way I'll be happy to be alive. I was preparing the potato salad when my cell phone started ringing.

        "Hello."

"Hello is this Eliana Gilbert?"

        "You know it is Damon, what do you want and stop it with the English accent?"