Chapter Eight:

After Jeremy left I went to bed but I couldn't sleep. I don't know what it is about facing your appending doom but thinking about it keep me up. As I'm trying patiently for sleep to come sooner, rather than later, I heard my window open and turned around to see Damon standing there.

        "Holy shit, you scared the living daylights out of me." I whispered trying not to wake Jenna and Jer.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, I thought that you would've been asleep."

        "I thought so to but seeing how I'm going to die in 24 hours, well the thought of my own death is making it hard for me to sleep. What about you? Why are you here?"

"Same reason. I couldn't sleep either. Stefan and Elena kinda made it hard too." Damon said as he crawled into bed beside me.

        "Well since you're here maybe I can get some sleep. Listen, I don't want to lose you, Damon."

"I don't want to lose you either. Ever since you came into my life you've awaken me. I was angry for a very long time because of what Katherine made Stefan and I do. Besides I knew she never really loved me. Eliana I love you!" he confessed.

        "I love you too, Damon! I now know that I have found my perfect match. You will forever have my heart and soul!"

Then he kissed me gently on the forehead and then my lips down to my neck. A shiver went through me and it made him stop, as he looked up he went to speak but I spoke first "It's okay, because if this is the last night that I spend with you then I want you too. I want this.""I don't want to hurt you, so are you sure that you want to do this?"

        "Yes I do want this."

He began to gently kiss my neck but then I felt a sharp pain as his fangs bared down and sank into my throat. The pain dulled after a second and then I felt nothing but pure unadulterated pleasure. As he drank I couldn't help but want to feel every inch of him. I played with his hair at first and then ran my hands down his back until I reached and grabbed his ass.

As he pulled away to look at me that's when I felt the warmth of my blood run down my shoulder and down toward my back. I watched as he bit his left wrist and as he held it up to me, he said "Here it well help you heal." As I drank he gave me a smirk and then wiped his bloody mouth off on the sleeves of his shirt. When I was done he tore his shirt off and quickly flipped me onto my back so he hovering above me.

"What am I going to do with you? You are the first woman that I've ever met that actually wanted me to bite her."

        "Well I guess you just found the right woman. But I do have to admit that I'm glad it was you and not some random vampire just out for blood."

"I'm glad too. I love you!" he said

-

"Wake up sleepy head." Damon said from beside me.

"What time is it?"

"It's about eight in the morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Well yes, but I only had a few hours of sleep do to you. I do have to admit it was an amazing night that I got to share with you." I said happily"I thought that it was amazing too. But now we have to head over to the boarding house and await for whatever is coming at us."

"Okay, well let me get dressed and pack some clothes and then we can leave. Okay?"

"Okay."

I put on a pair of shorts and a lime green tank top. I grabbed my duffel bag out of my closet and started packing some of my clothes when Damon's phone started ringing.