★Chapter 3★

SARAWAT P.O.V.

Me and my friends were just walking at the campus hallway. Until, there's this guy that bumped into me, and spilled his coffee at my brand new and totally expensive uniform. I got totally pissed that we beat the life out of him.

And then there's these guys (as we thought his friends), who came to help him. One of them was fighting us back and he even confidently said "Well because, I'm Tine Teepakorn, the handsomest and most cutest guy you could ever dare have a fight for".

Everyone around us was shocked while I just smirked. Because, I never seen someone so confident to fight with me, and I must admit, he is kinda rather cute.

"You got some strong confidence, have you?" I said.

"Yes, why? Do you care?" Tine said.

"I don't know. But, I like it." I said teasingly with a smirk.

"But still, I don't like what your friend did to me so..." I removed my shirt and gave it to him. "...as his friend you should wash this besides, you don't want him to wash this because his hurt, right?"

"Uhm...?" He answered. He was so cute when he is being dumbfounded.

"Okay, guess this misunderstanding is done now. Bye, Mr. Handsome and Cute." I teasingly said to him, then me and my friends left.

→Me and My friends resting in the cafeteria←

"Hey, Sarawat. What were you doing earlier huh?" Boss asked.

"Isn't it obvious. Sarawat like that guy. That's why he was teasing him." Man teasingly said. " Ai'Wat, if you like him, why don't you court him?" He asked.

"Are you stupid?! You don't even know if he goes that way. And I heard he was his class playboy on his first year here, he had plenty of girlfriends, none boyfriends." Boss said.

Oh, he was a playboy, not sure if he is still one. But, by the sound of what boss said, he was kind of  'Straight'. But it won't be bad to be his first boyfriend, right?

"Both of you, why won't you just stfu!" I annoyingly told them.

"Ai'Wat, what happened to you? Why are you suddenly so hotheaded?" Man asked.

"Well maybe that's because you two kept talking and not eating. If you don't eat what I bought you maybe, I should just give those to stray dogs?!"

"Nooooo! We're gonna eat it, okay!?. Sheesh this is your fault Boss for saying what you said earlier" Man told Boss quietly.

"Whaaat?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TBC.

I don't know what I just wrote.