★Chapter 20★

SARAWAT P.O.V.

{Flashback}

As I saw Tine running towards the washroom. I couldn't help but smile more. He must have think I didn't see it. But, if I just had the chance. I could've took my phone out and capture his adorable blushing face.

"Sarawat! Sarawat! You need to come downstairs. We have a problem." Man said as he barged into the room, panting.

I followed Man as we go downstairs. And as we arrive I finally saw what's the problem, more like, who's the problem. 

Mil

{Present}

As I came towards him, he finally saw me.

"Hey, Sarawat. What's up?" Mil shouted through the loud music.

"What are you doing here, Mil? Aren't our gang enemies?!" I said frustrated.

As you came see, Mil and I despise each other because of something. So that makes our gang hate each other too. So yeah, we're like enemies.

"Geez, calm down, ai'Wat. Is that how you greet a guest? Ha, didn't your parents, Mr. and Mrs. Guntithanon, taught you good manners when you were young?" Mil said with a smirk.

"Shut up, Mil. You don't have the rights to say my parents name from that mouth of yours." I said, already furious.

" Oh come on, Wat. We're family. Of course I can say Auntie and Uncles name." Mil said.

" Ha, family? Since when? Mil, ever since your dad killed my dad and Uncle Opas-Iamkajorn, we were never family." I yelled, clenching my fists. The people around us are already looking at us and the music had already stopped. Now the only sounds are my harsh breathing, people's murmurs and Mil maniac laugh.

" Hahaha, Sarawat. Do you have any evidence that my dad really killed your father? You don't, do you. Then stop blaming dad something he didn't do. And besides your dad deserved to die. He stole dad's position to be CEO of grandpa's compan-"Mil didn't get the chance to complete what he said as I punched him hard right to his mouth.

" HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! DAD DESERVED THE POSITION! HE WORKED HARD FOR THAT, WHILE YOUR DAD WAS JUST LAZING AROUND. " I yelled.

" Oh really. Okay. Oh, by the way. Sarawat, I saw a guy at campus who looks just like Uncle Opas-Iamkajorn's son. You know, the one you said your first love. But that's impossible, right? He was in the car, Uncle Opas-Iamkajorn and your dad rode when they died." Mil said smirking,a again.

And for the second time I punched him till he fell to floor. Then I beat him up till there's blood coming out.
'Cause I was too focused punching Mil, I can't really clearly hear the people saying for me to stop and I just shrugged Man who is trying to stop me. Until-

"SARAWAT" As I looked to the source of the voice, I saw Tine.

I stopped beating Mil and ran towards Tine.

"Tine?" I asked him while running towards him, hugging him." Tine, is it you? Is it really you? Are you ok?" I asked sobbing now.

" Yes, Wat. It's me. It's Tine. And yeah, I'm fine." Tine said while patting my back.

And then we went upstairs to Man's room. I don't know what happened to Mil but I don't care. Right now I only care that Tine is beside me. As Tine made me lay on Man's bed, I felt my consciousness slipping then I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T.B.C.

Angst is kinda cliche, I guess. Sorry. If you want to know the complete thing of what happened in the past, wait patiently for the next chapter 😉.