★Chapter 16★

SARAWAT P.O.V.

I'm at the football field right now, playing. After playing we were having a short break.

"Tine, can you come here for a sec?" I asked Tine who was sitting at the bench.

"Yes, Master Sarawat. What do you need?" Tine said obediently.

"Man told me to ask you, if you would come with me to his birthday party?" I asked nervously.

"Umm, yeah sure. When is the party?" Tine asked.

"Tomorrow night." I told him.

"Okay. But, I need to ask my mom and my brother first or they'll get worried." Said Tine.

"Okay, so is that a yes?" I asked.

"I already said sure right?! Of course, It's a yes. A**h*le" Tine said, stopping his eye roll.

"Oh yeah, right. Then, see you tomorrow night, I guess." I said. Then he walked back to the bench, and we got back to playing.

Time skip to Man's birthday

I'm driving towards Tine's house to pick him up. I'm extremely nervous. Oh, and If you're wondering, how did I knew Tine's address. I got my ways, you know.
Right now, I'm already in front of Tine's house door. After I pressed the doorbell, the door opened then there's a guy in front of me. I don't know but, I think he's glaring at me.

"Umm, hi there. I'm Sarawat and I'm here to pick up Tine to a party." I told the man, nervously.

He glared at me first before talking." TINE!! You're friend is already here to pick you up." He yelled towards inside.

" I'm almost done, Phi. Please tell him to wait for a few minutes. " Tine yelled, I guess from his room.

" Hurry up, Tine. You don't want to make him wait longer. " Said a woman who looks like 40+. " Type, bring him in. Don't make him wait outside. He's a guest, make him comfortable. "

" Come in" said the guy in front of me, still glaring.

" Thanks. " I said.

A few minutes later

" Done! Sorry to keep you waiting, Sarawat" Tine said after he came down.

" It's okay." I said but I was stunned looking at him.

Dang! He looks so good, wait no, actually he looks great. He's wearing a yellow jacket with a SpongeBob print, a black jogger pants, and some sneaker shoes. He looks normal for peoples who's going to a party. But for me, he looks like the most extravagant person in the whole universe. I may sound like a whipped person, well, that's because I am. And I'm not embarrassed to say it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T.B.C.

Our Sarawat in this story is a whipped person. Just a late reminder. And yeah, I'm back after having a short break. Don't ask me about my break, though. It was HORRIBLE.