★Chapter 18★

TINE P.O.V.

After Man left, I had no choice but to go and talk to Sarawat. I can't talk to the other guys anymore because they're already drunk and even followed Man to the living room to party. So it's just me and Sarawat now, alone in the room, just the two of us.

"Hey, Sarawat" I said, hoping to start a decent conversation.

"You're comfortable now, huh? Not calling me 'Master Sarawat' anymore." Sarawat said with a wicked grin. Well, you know what, it's better to just forget about the decent part in this conversation.

"Why would I call you that!? We're not in the campus, so I'm not going to call you that." I said while crossing my arms.

"Oh, fighting with your master now, huh? I didn't thought you'd be a rebel assistant " Sarawat said with a sarcastic smirk.

" Hah, assistant? More like, slave! And yeah, you did say that the agreement is only for the whole SCHOOL year. And right now, we aren't at school so, problem solved " I said calmly.

" 'kay, fine. You win. Gosh why is it so hard to fight with you" He said shaking his head while looking down.

I didn't notice before but even with Man's bedroom nightlight, you can really still see Sarawat's handsome feature.

" Done staring at me, bunny" Sarawat said with a smirk.

" W-who's staring at you! I sure did not! And who's your bunny?! I'm not your bunny! " I said furiously. Gosh darn it. Why do I keep staring at Wat, today?!

" I didn't say it's mine but, I do like the sound of that" Sarawat said smirking or is it smiling towards me?

" I-I n-need to g-go to the w-washroom. " I said, standing immediately before he notice my red face. Darn it, I feel like a tomato.

SARAWAT P.O.V.

As I saw Tine running towards the washroom. I couldn't help but smile more. He must have think I didn't see it. But, if I just had the chance. I could've took my phone out and capture his adorable blushing face.

"Sarawat! Sarawat! You need to come downstairs. We have a problem." Man said as he barged into the room, panting.

I followed Man as we go downstairs. And as we arrive I finally saw what's the problem, more like, who's the problem.

MIL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T.B.C.

DUN-DUN-DUUUN~
Sorry, just thought it needed a little special effect. So yeah, short chapter😓.