★Chapter 27★

SARAWAT P.O.V.

How dare he say that! Only family?! Huh even if the world is ending today, I will never, ever treat them as my family!

"Wow, Family? Since when were you guys became my family!? As far as I know, family love each other, family take care of each other, family supports each other. And most importantly, family doesn't kill each other!!" As of now, I'm already panting hard and clenching my fists that my nails wounded my hands.

"Come on, Sarawat. It's been years already. Why can't you just move on from it." mockingly Mil said.

" Shut up, Mil. Stop talking like you understand what I feel right now. It's not your father who died isn't it." Mil just looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, just shut it, Sarawat. You can't do anything about it anymore. What's done is done. You can't change the past and save your dad." He said, chuckling.

"F*** you, both. If I ever escape here, I'm going to make you both suffer."

→The next day←

TINE P.O.V.

Knock knock

" Tine, honey, are you awake? " Mom called from the other side of my bedroom door.

"..." I didn't answer not because I am not awake, obviously. But, because technically I didn't get to sleep last night, thinking about the things that I just got to know.

" Honey, I know you're still mad but, please forgive mom. You know I didn't intend to keep it a secret from you. Please forgive me and your brother, honey." Mom said, sobbing a little.

Now, what kind of son am I, making my mom cry just because they made a secret from me to protect me. I stood up and walked towards my door, opening it just to see my mom with teary eyes. I opened my arms hugging her.

" I'm sorry, mom. I didn't mean to sulk. I was just trying to absorb everything I heard last night. But please always remember no matter how hard I'll sulk, I'll never get mad at you, okay?" I said looking at mom's face while giving her my most beautiful smile.

" Thank you, Tine. I hope you'll also always remember that I didn't mean to keep a secret from you. I was just doing it because I love and care for you." Mom said, now we're smiling towards each other.

"Can you please stop this drama, already. You'll both flood the house because of your tears." P'Type said while crossing his arms looking at us with a smile on his face.

"Shut it, Type. And come here join us. I want to hus both my boys." Mom said, gesturing P'Type to join our hug.

"Sigh, Fine." Now we're hugging each other with big smiles on our faces.

~Few minutes later~

After our hugging session, I got ready for school.
I was walking towards my class when I bumped into someone. When I looked up to see who it was I saw Mil.

"Oh sorry, Tine. I didn't mean that." Mil apologized while helping me to stand up.

"No, it's okay. What are you doing here at the Law's department, anyway. Isn't the Engineering department on the other side of the university?" I asked.

" Well, I was searching for you. " He said with a smirk.

What? Me? What does he need from me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T.B.C.

Hi. Sorry for the long wait. I got to update today because it's my free time. For the next few days I'm going to get more busier again😅