★Chapter 21★

What I meant by next chapter is, next few chapters. Sorry, I didn't know that I will change the storyline a little.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TINE P.O.V.

"What the heck was that just now?" I said angrily. I heard Sarawat's snore stopped and he shifted on the bed. When I look at him he had his back on us.

"Tine, I'm really sorry but we can't answer that. Only Sarawat can. You'll know eventually. Maybe ask him when he wakes up, I'm pretty sure he'll answer." Man said, still not looking up.

"I get it, why you can't answer Tine. But Man, Boss may I ask you just one question?" Fong asked. I guess because of what happened, they got kinda sober.

" Sure, but just a simple question please. We can't afford for Sarawat getting angry at us for saying something inappropriate." Boss said.

" Yeah, okay. Ummm~ may I ask, if Sarawat knew Tine before? " Fong asked.

" Yes, Sarawat did knew Tine before. But that's all I can say. Any other information, only Sarawat could answer. " Man said seriously.

" Tine~ Tine~" I looked at the person sleeping beside me. Sarawat must be dreaming about me. But, what is it?

After a few days

After the party, Fong, Ohm and I went home. Sarawat and Boss slept at Man's house. Now it's been a few days since that party. And I never saw Sarawat ever since. More like, he never talked to me. Everytime I see him I try to talk to him, but as he notice me he will run away from me. Like avoiding something.

But not today. Today I planned something just to make Sarawat talk to me. I'll do everything if it makes him come in front of me and talk.

"Ohm, Fong are you already in position?" I said over the phone.

"Yes" Fong answered.

"Yes, but Tine didn't I tell you to call me 'Godmaster' " Ohm said.

" Ohm for the 12th time, we are not using codenames. We already agreed with this. " I said annoyed.

" No, you and Fong agreed to it. I did not. Please, just use my code name it's much cooler that way. " Ohm whined.

" You know what Tine. Just agree to him. He's been bothering us just because of this, and maybe because of this your plan might fail. " Fong said, as annoyed as me.

" Fine, ha~. Fong, Godmaster, can you see the target?"

"I can see him. He's in the front gate with Man and Boss. I think he's going to his car. "Ohm reported.

" Okay, I'm already inside his car. I'll just need to wait for him to come inside. " Don't ask how I got inside his car. It's just that Man and Boss also know our plan, so they just helped us.
I can already see them outside the car.

" Why won't you guys accompany me to the bar? " I heard Sarawat asked Man and Boss.

" Umm~ because, Boss doesn't want to drink alcohol right now. He said he's liver is acting up" Man said smiling awkwardly.

" What?! When did I sai-" Man cutted off Boss by covering his mouth.

"What? Boss, are you okay? Do you need me to bring you to the hospital?" Sarawat asked sarcastically.

"Shut up, Sarawat. It's not funny." Man said.

"Yeah, right. Boss, not drinking? Man that's like the funniest joke you ever said." Sarawat said.

"What! It's not like I always dr-" Boss was cutted off by Man again.

"Nevermind. Just enter your car already and leave. Boss and I has some other matters to attend. Let's go Boss " Man said leaving.

"After you cut me off, twice. I'm not following you." Boss said angrily walking faster that Man.

"Weirdos" Sarawat said finally opening the door and entering the car.

He's now starting to drive after a few minutes. I shifted inside the car and looks like Sarawat noticed. When he looked at the front rearview mirror, he saw me and suddenly stopped the car.

"TINE?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T.B.C.

BORING~ I know that's what you're thinking. Don't worry I feel exactly the same.

By the way, who's also a Once(Twice fans) or even a K-pop fan here? And what K-pop group is your bias?