★Chapter 8★

~A few days later~

TINE P.O.V.

Oh, shit! Today is the day, I never want to come. Today is the day I'll be Sarawat's servant. Ahhhh, can I just skip school today:(. It's just that I can't because my mom worked hard for the money she paid for me and my brother's school fees. It's not my fault I'm kind of spoiled, my mom just loves and care for me so much that she doesn't want me to work so early.

"TINE!!! WHERE THE HECK DID YOU PUT MY LIMITED EDITION DIOR PERFUME?!" P'Type furiously yelled.

"Uh-oh. Umm~ I think it's in the top drawer in your room-?"
I answered him.

" How did you know!? Did you used it again!?!" P'Type yelled from his room.

" O-of course not. Why would I use my brother's expensive perfume? " I nervously answered him.

" Don't you lie to me, I know you used it. Everytime I have something expensive, you always find a way to try and use it." He said.

" Okay, fine. I used it. Only because, I have something important to do." I told him.

" And what is this important thing you say?" He told me. Right now, he's already in front of me.

" Umm~ It's something private that my big brother shouldn't know." I said.

" And why shouldn't I know?!" P'Type said.

" Umm... Oh!, Won't you look at the time it's almost time  for your internship phi. Shouldn't you get ready and go already?" I nervously asked. Why won't you just go already P'Type and leave me alone. I still have many things to prepare for today.

" Oh shit! You're lucky I have an important meeting today. If I got home later you should tell me everything I should know, okay?" P'Type said.

" O-okay. Just go already or you'll be late." After that P'Type took his things and left the house now it's only me alone. Mom left earlier because someone asked her for some important business.

I packed some important things, took a bath, ate the breakfast my mom made earlier, then left the house.

Later that day

"Tine, you're finally here. We've been waiting for you to arrive. Sarawat and his friends are already here and waiting for you. The're in the school canteen" Ohm said.

"Sigh, I'm so tired~. Do I really have to do this?" I said annoyed.

" Well, yeah you do. I'm not the one who took the responsibility in Ohm's stupid doings." Fong said.

" Well, if I didn't take it, who will?! He can't because he hurt himself and you don't want to do it. So there's no other person to do it other than me." I said furiously.

" Well I didn't say I won't do it" Ohm said quietly.

" YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE. I WAS SO WORRIED FOR YOU THAT I DIDN'T HAD TIME TO THINK IT THROUGH!" I yelled to him.

" Umm, hello?! Who said I couldn't wash his uniform?! Do you forgot we're already in the modern world where there are washing machines who can wash clothes!?!" Ohm obviously said.

Oh yeah!? Why didn't I think of that?!

" Just shut up you two. And walk already. We don't have a choice. Tine already agreed to Sarawat's agreement, and when you agree to them there's no turning back." Fong said.

Tine, Tine, Tine, are you stupid or what?! Today is really not my day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T.B.C.

Okay, So it was my father's birthday so I didn't get to work on this cause we were busy and I was also busy with my studies, so yeah, I kinda forgot, again, that I had a pending story. I'm sorry😔. I'll try my best next time. And yeah short chapter, I know.