★Chapter 19★

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

TINE P.O.V.

Gosh, darn it. That Sarawat, how dare he make me feel embarrassed. Like, I know there's nothing to feel embarrassed about but, he just- he just... Ughh, what am I thinking. I feel like a teenage girl finally got to talk to her crush. But the problem is, I'm already an adult and a boy. And most importantly I do not like Sarawat Gunthitanon.

As I wash my face one last time, I finally came out from the washroom. When I got out I didn't see Sarawat anywhere in the room. I was about to call him when I heard a yell.

"SARAWAT, STOP IT!"

As I heard it, I hurriedly ran downstairs. When I finally got to the living room, I can see a man I don't know laying on the floor bruised and someone above him, punching the life out of him. But even though he's still getting beatin' up from the guy above him, he can still smirk.

"Sarawat! Stop it! You're going to beat the heck out of Mil." I saw Man, trying to stop the guy.

As Man called Sarawat's name, I looked closer to the scene to see clearly who are they. Then as I looked closer, I can see a familiar jacket. And when he tried to shrugged Man of him, he suddenly looked our way. And then I saw Sarawat's face.

"SARAWAT!" I shouted to him. Hoping for him to hear me and stop beating Mil.

He finally stopped and looked at me. "Tine?" He looked at me, looking confused. Then he stood up, rushed towards me then hugged me. "Tine, is it you? Is it really you? Are you ok?" Sarawat said sobbing while still hugging me.

I was confused about his reaction but, I just hugged him back to calm him. "Yes, Wat. It's me. It's Tine. And yeah, I'm fine." I said while patting his back.

Everyone around us is looking at us all confused. And I saw Mil and his friends already leaving. I think because of how bad Mil's bruises are, they are surely going to the hospital.

As I felt that everyone's stares and murmurs are making me uncomfortable. I asked Sarawat and the gang to come with me upstairs. Especially Boss and Man, as I felt like they know what's going on. I think like they need quite some explanations to do.

As Sarawat and I going upstairs to Man's room with me carrying him and the boys following. Man was still in the living room, still explaining to the guests about what just happened and asking them to kindly leave 'cause the party's is definitely over because of what just happened.

As we reached Man's room, I lay Sarawat on his back to the bed. I guess he is really tired from all the punching. As soon as he laid down he fell asleep as fast as possible.

All of them sat on the floor as we wait for Man to come. Ohm and Fong are also willing to wait for Man to listen to their explanation. And I can see Boss's hands kinda fidgeting. As we were engulfed in awkward silence, the door suddenly opened and came Man. Man then sat beside Boss. I then, looked at them and asked.

"What the heck was that just now?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T.B.C.

The awkward silence in this chapter is just too much for me. And angry Tine is scary. I hope to write cute and adorable Tine soon.