★Chapter 15★

TINE P.O.V.

Ughhh, my body aches. Maybe, it's because I carried Fong and Ohm back to their own respective dorm rooms. Why didn't I just accept Man and Boss's offer to help me!

"TINE! TINE! TINE!" Mom yelled from downstairs. "Wake up, Tine. It's already 7:30, you'll be late if you don't wake up now."

"Coming!" I said and stood up, walking towards the bathroom. I don't know what happened to me but after I saw Sarawat last night with a girl, I was kinda annoyed. Especially when I heard them laugh together comfortably. I don't know what I'm feeling but I'm sure it's not. And if it is, then maybe I like the girl and is jealous that a beautiful girl like her is close to Sarawat and not me.

After my internal monologue, I came down from my room to eat breakfast.

"Morning, mom. Morning, Phi." I said to them.

"Good morning too, Tine. Why did you wake up late, and why do you look tired?" P'Type asked me.

" Nothing, Phi. It's just me and my friends drank last night. " I said.

" Tine. You know it's a school day, why did you still drink? " Phi asked seriously and angry at the same time.

" It's just, you know my friend, Fong, right Phi?! He got dumped and we tried to console him that's why we drank" I said honestly. " And don't worry, Phi. I didn't drank that much. I just got one glass of beer because I'm the one who got the responsibility to take them back safe and sound. "

" You two, just stop talking and start eating. Or you'll be late on your respective work. " Mom said, stopping us.

I ate my breakfast hurriedly then, go to the university.

At the university

"Hey, Tine. Did you just arrived now?" As soon as Man saw me, he asked me this.

"Yeah. I slept late last night, that's why I'm late." I said

"But, didn't you guys go home early?" Sarawat asked me this time.

"Yeah, we did. But, I got them back to their dorms, first then I went home. That's why I slept late." I said.

" You still live at your house even now you're already a college student?" Boss asked.

" Yeah, mostly because my house is close to the university and I can save money if I stay home. My mom's a single parent, that's why I try to save every penny so she can't worry about me." I answered him.

" Oh, I didn't know that the university chic boy was kind? "Man said." But even though, I literally can understand you, Tine. Having a single parent can make their child worry about them. That's why I have part time jobs so my mom won't have to be worried to give me money. "

" Hey, why are we kinda getting personal here? We just asked Tine why he was late earlier. " Boss said, interrupting the mood that's happening.

After he said that we all laughed, except Sarawat, who seemed to be thinking seriously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T.B.C.

Sorry to say. But, I might be going on a hiatus for a while. This week's going to be kinda busy for me. Me and some of my family's birthday are coming. And also we're going to a vacation. I don't know when, will I be coming back, but I hope it won't be too long.