★Chapter 26★

TYPE P.O.V.

"A few years later, we found out who's the reason why they died. It's because of Mr. Guntithanon's brother. But even when we knew who did it we still can't put him in prison because, we have no evidence." Tine listened to everything I said quietly and I can see that he is absolutely shocked.

"Wait, so you mean is Sarawat is my childhood best friend and his uncle is his dad and dad's killer?" Tine asked after regaining his thoughts.

"Yes." Tine suddenly released a long deep sigh.

"So that's why he kept saying that he knew me before." Tine said still sighing.

"Yes, that's why you should stay away from him and his family." I said sternly to Tine.

" Huh?! Why?! If his Uncle was the one who killed dad, why should I stay away from him? "Tine asked confusion all over his face.

" Because, his Uncle is a shareholder at the company I'm working at. And I heard him talking to somebody saying that he will do something to Sarawat when he came at the company earlier. And I don't want you to be involved. " Tine was just staring at me while I said that.

"I'll think about what you just said, Phi. My head hurts from all the information I got today. I think my brain deserves a rest." Tine said walking towards his room.

I know Tine and Sarawat are close but still. I don't want my little brother get hurt, so I'm going to take care of him as much as I can.

→Meanwhile at Tine's room←

What the F*** just happened. I just found out that Sarawat was my childhood best friend, his dad and my dad were also best friends and they were both killed because of Sarawat's Uncle.

So that's the reason why Sarawat acts like we've known each other before. Because not only we knew each other, we were BEST FRIENDS! Gosh, this is so shocking. I still can't process everything that happened.

{At the same time}

SARAWAT P.O.V.

After I dropped off Tine to his house, I went directly to my apartment. But as I was driving I saw a car that seems to be following me. Before I jumped into conclusions, I turned different ways to my house to see if it was following every turn I take. And as I suspected, it is following me.

Suddenly there was a car right in front of me. Good thing I stopped in time before I crashed into it. Then the driver's side door opened and there came out...

Uncle and on the passenger side Mil came out. The other car that was following me also stopped and came out their men.

"Hey~ Wat. My cousin, long time no see. I missed you, bro" Mil said with a grin on his face. Dang, I guess I did gave him a hard hit because after a few weeks he still had the bruise I gave him

"Shut up, Mil. I'm not your cousin and will never be." I really wanna give him another punch, but their men behind is really  on guard.

"Now now, Sarawat. You don't talk to your only cousin like that. Remember, we're your only family left." Uncle said,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T.B.C.

Sorry for making you wait for a very long time for this very short update. I was planning to publish this for a long time but I kept on forgetting, sorry. All I have to say is I hope for the readers of this story to have a very long patience (unlike mine). Thanks for understanding.