★Chapter 24★

TYPE P.O.V.

Oh no! Tine just caught me and mom fighting. We are arguing if we're going to tell Tine what happened in the past or not. Because something happened earlier that kinda gave me a warning sign.

EARLIER THAT DAY

I was going to the cafeteria of the building that I'm working as an intern, when I saw the guy who killed my father and his friend, entering the building. And do you know what's more worst! It's that, that the boss announced that he was now a shareholder at the company and he will be constantly coming to the building to check on the building project. I'm really annoyed right now. My new boss is someone I despise for killing my father.

Yeah, we don't really have evidence that he killed them but, we know it's him. He's the only one who have the intention to kill my father and his friend because of power. And because, And then after I ate lunch, I started walking towards my cubicle. As I pass the toilet to go to my cubicle, I heard a voice.

"WHAT? Sarawat knocked Mil out?! When did this happened?" There was a short silence." A FEW DAYS AGO?! It's already been a few days and you didn't told me! That Sarawat is really like his dad. Good thing I killed his dad and the friend of that brother of mine. If he was alive till now the Gunthitanon Empire would still be in his hands until now. "

GUNTITHANON EMPIRE?!! That's the place where my dad worked before. And that's where my dad found his friend who died with him that day. I heard footsteps getting closer then I hid behind the corridor near.

"Call Sarawat and make him come home. I need to teach my little nephew a lesson." Then he walked back to the hall.

Wait? Sarawat? I think I heard about that name?... Wait! Isn't that the guy who took Tine to a party?!! He's Mr. Guntithanon's son!?! Sh*t, if he's close to Tine then there's a big possibility that Tine will know the truth. Gosh, I should tell mom about this.

PRESENT DAY≈

And that's why this happened.

"Tell me mom, P'Type!? What are you talking about?!" Tine yelled.

"Tine, stop yelling at us. We're older than you, you're disrespecting your elders." I said.

"Oh, shut up, Phi! I wouldn't even disrespect you if you'll just say what you're about to say?" Tine said impatient.

"Okay, Tine. We'll tell you but only, after you take a bath and eat. Then we'll tell you everything. Okay?" Mom told Tine.

"Okay, fine. But you should say it already." Tine said, before he walked towards his room to take a bath.

30 minutes later

"Okay now tell me. What happened?" Tine said while crossing his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T.B.C.

THIS IS NOT A CLIFFHANGER THAT I DID ON PURPOSE. I just want to write everything that happened in the past at the next chapter. Please wait🥺🥺

And please comment anything 🥺
Sorry for the super long update🥺