★Chapter 4★

Tine P.O.V.

→At Night←

"I'm home"  I said as I entered our house.

"Tine, you're finally home. Come here and help me with the table were going to eat." Mom said.

"Okay." I tiredly said.

"Oh, what happened to my baby boy? Why do you sound so tired?" Mom asked worriedly.

"Sigh, nothing It's just earlier me and my friends got into a little fight and now, I need to wash someone's uniform."

"Who got into a fight? How little was it? Who's uniform are you going to wash" P'Type, my big brother rambled as he entered the house.

"P'Type! Oh, it's nothing really." I nervously answered.

"Oh really?! Actually, the real question is do you even know how to wash a uniform?" He sassily asked.

"Of course I do! It's not like I'm lazy or what." I really hate when my brother ask me questions related to laziness because in the end he always win.

"Ha, I wonder who is that person that keeps telling mom that he'll do his job later but then, he never does and just makes Mom or me do the work." P'Type angrily said as he sat down on one of the chairs in the dining table.

"You two, stop fighting at the dining table and just eat." Mom furiously said. "Type, Tine, how was your day sweeties?."

"Sigh, just usual mom, you know busy with work and stuff. Unlike somebody here who is always relax and carefree." P'Type said rolling his eyes.

"P'Type, are you mak-" I was cut off  by my mom saying "You know what, just eat now and fight later. I'm really tired of you guys always fighting, sigh"

Oh, I really hate seeing mom sad. Especially because she raised me and P'Type as a solo parent. "Sorry mom we're not gonna do it again." I said, consoling her.

"Yes mom. Even if it's rare, I will agree to what Tine said." P'Type said. Sigh, my brother as always. Good thing I already promised mom to stop fighting with him if not, I would have yelled to him right now.

"Okay, let's eat now. Mmm~ mom your cooking is the best, this is sooo~ delicious." I happily said.

"Yeah mom. This is much better than the restaurant near my workplace sell." P'Type added.

"You boys. Shut up and eat. Stop making me blush." Mom said while giggling.

I really love seeing my mom smiling. She's really beautiful when she does. And because of that I forgot what happened earlier. And I also forgot to wash Sarawat's uniform, I'm doomed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TBC.

Hope you liked it. I was really tired writing this chapter 😂.