★Chapter 17★

TINE P.O.V.

Right now, Sarawat is driving to Man's place for the party. Not gonna lie, though. Sarawat looks good in his clothes. He's wearing a white shirt under his black leather jacket, with black pants and black shoes, much more something than what I'm wearing. Under the moonlight he does looks handsome. Now I know why his fans are a simp for him.

"Can you stop staring at me. I know I look handsome but, can you atleast make it less obvious" Sarawat said while looking at the road.

"Shut up! Who says I was staring at you. I was just l-looking at you to see if y-you were looking at the r-road properly " I said hurriedly.

" Oh, okay. " He said with a smirk.

" Stop thinking anything weird and just drive. Oh, are we almost there yet?" I asked Sarawat because I didn't know where is Man's place.

" Yeah, we're almost there. Oh btw, Fong and Ohm are already there. They were like the early birds." Sarawat said.

" Huh?! They're already there? Why did they came there without telling me?" I asked confused.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask them when we arrive later." Sarawat said while giggling.

Already at Man's place

"Hey guys, the lovebirds finally arrived. Come inside, Tine. Don't be shy now."Man said when we arrived.

" Shut up, Man. What lovebirds!? Me and Sarawat are not a thing, remember!" I asked furiously. Feeling my face becoming hot.

" Yeah yeah, deny all you want, we don't care. Us your friends think differently you know, and maybe also Sarawat. "Man said with a smirk." Oh, speaking of  that whipped boy. Hey, Sarawat, did you bring what I asked you?"

" Yeah, I did. Here some booze to drink till you get drunk and forget yourselves. Don't even ask me to help me clean the mess you'll make. "Sarawat said kind of half jokingly and half serious, base on his face and the tone of his voice.

" Yeah yeah. Let's go, the guys are in my bedroom. They are so many people in the party and we know you, Sarawat, hates crowds. So we picked my room so we can have a private party of our own. "Man said while walking us towards his room.

I think I know which is Man's room already. Their voices are so loud that I can already hear it a few feet away.

" Hey guys. Look who arrived already. " Man announced when we entered his room. They're already drinking.

" Oh. Hey Tine, glad you guys arrived safely. "Ohm said already tipsy.

" Don't you Hey Tine me. Why didn't you guys told me you were coming already?!" I asked furiously.

" Well, we didn't w-want to be third wheels to the b-both of you. That's why we came before y-you. " Fong said. I think he's getting drunk.

" You know, Tine. Rather than interrogating us. Why don't you sit on my bed and drink some to relax your mind. And besides these guys can't answer to you correctly anymore. Look they're drunk already. "Man said while handing me a can of beer.

" Okay, fine. Since it's your birthday party I'll let them pass for once" I said giving up.

" There you go. Why don't you sit there with Sarawat. He feels kinda loney and he's still sober, you can still talk to him. " Man said giving me a sly grin.

" Why would I entertain him. Isn't this your party? Why don't you entertain him yourself!?"I said to him while drinking some beer.

" Well as you said. This is my party but, I have other guests to entertain. So yeah, bye~. Take care of these guys for me okay. "Man said running away from me towards the other guests.

Well this is going to be great. Don't forget the sarcasm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T.B.C.