★Chapter 7★

SARAWAT P.O.V.

I can't believe it. Tine agreed to my condition, hehehe. I'm so happy rn. But, I just can't believe that Tine actually believed that stupid uniform was that expensive. I mean, yeah, It was made by a famous and great designer but, how can a uniform be so dang expensive. Well, at least he accepted my offer, now Tine will be with me 24/7 for a whole year.

"Hey, Sarawat. Why are you smiling like a crazy person over there?" Boss yelled at me.

"Is that even a question Boss?! It's obviously because of Tine" Man teased.

"Shut up, Man. Why won't you two just continue what you both are doing and just leave me alone" I said to them.

"Don't worry, Sarawat my friend. In fact, I actually will really leave because I have a date" Boss said with a foolish smile.

"Me, too. But it's not because of a date though, it's because of my mom. She forced me to attend our family dinner this time. Her reason is because it's been long since i attended one" Man told us.

" Well, you would've been attending your family dinner if you weren't always at the club searching for girls"I truthfully told him.

" Hey, I know you're single but that doesn't mean me and Boss should be single, too" Man said with Boss laughing to it after.

" Shut up. I may be single now but, sometime in the future I will gonna be taken" I said.

" Yeah but, remember to not get your hopes high. Remember that Tine was a playboy, and once a playboy is always a playboy" Man told me jokingly but, with a hint of seriousness.

Woah, that was kinda deep, especially if the one who's saying it is Man. But, a fact that I hate but I can't do anything about it is Man's word is sometimes right. And I'll hate it if rn, he's also right.

‹NEXT DAY›

"Sarawat is that you?" My Aunt asked me. "
It's been so long since the last time you came here. Wait, let me call your grandma. I'm sure she'll be happy to know you're here"

"Don't bother, Auntie. I just came here to give you a letter mom told me to give you" I said nonchalantly.

Yes, I'm here in my grandparents house. The house that I never wanted to see till the day I die. Because of the peoples of this house, dad died. And that's why I really hated this place.

"Aww, don't be like that, Sarawat. You know we're family right, and family should care for each other. Don't be so cold infront of your auntie" Auntie told me, with a smile on his face.

"Don't worry, Auntie. After Dad died, you guys weren't our family anymore" I told her using my emotionless face. "I finished my purpose of coming here, so with all due respect.  may I leave now"

" Sarawat don't be ru-" She was cutted off by me when I walked out of the house.

I really despise going in that place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T.B.C.

I'm pretty sleepy while writing it. Hope you were okay with it😙