★Chapter 12★

3rd person P.O.V.

"Hey, Wat!" Tine said when he saw Sarawat.

"Oh, you calling me Wat, now?" Sarawat said raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry, 'MASTER SARAWAT'. But, I have something to give you." Tine said, don't forget the exaggerated part.
"Someone gave me this letter and told me to give it to you" Tine said handing Sarawat the letter.

"What kind of letter is it? Is it a love letter?" Sarawat said bluntly.

" Yes, i guess. It has hearts on it so maybe it is" Tine said.

" Throw it." Sarawat said as he walked away from Tine.

" Wait, what? Throw it? Why?" Tine said confused as he followed him.

" Throw it. I don't want it. That's just the same as other letters. Asking me if I have a lover then asking me if they could be my lover instead." Sarawat said annoyed.

"What's wrong with it? Shouldn't you be happy that somebody likes you? Other boys wanted to be in your place to get beautiful girls as their girlfriends. And you're just gonna ignore them?! If I were you, I would make all the girls I like my girlfriends." Tine said, oblivious about Sarawat's pain in every word he said.

"You're right, you or other boys would do that, but not me. I'm different from you guys besides, my heart is already reserved to someone already." Sarawat said leaving Tine alone.

" WTH was that? Sarawat has someone he LIKES!?!" Tine said shocked.

Time skip

TINE P.O.V.

It's already evening. Me and my friends are at a bar(LCOHOL), trying to make Fong drunk because of his sudden heartbreak. Fong said earlier there was a boy with his girlfriend and they were kissing each other. He tried to fight the boy but, his (now) ex-girlfriend said she doesn't want Fong anymore and he should leave them alone. And now we're here. As Fong's bff's we should support him... Right?

"TiNeeE, sHe saId i sHoulD LeAve theM😭. WhaT ShoUlD  I Do? I StiLl LOVVE~ HeR😭😭" Fong said drunken crying.

" You know what, Fong. Just forget her and find someone else instead. You're handsome I'm sure you could find another girlfriend who is greater than her." Ohm said comforting him.

" Ohm's right, Fong. Just move on from her." I said already annoyed by them. I still have papers to submit tomorrow. And here I am being a good friend, helping my stupid friend.

" Oh, Tine! You guys are here." Wait, I know that voice. That's-

" Hey, Man. Yeah, we came here to help our brokenhearted friend, Fong." I said. Looking at them I noticed Sarawat is not with them.

" Hey, Man, Boss. Where's-" I was cutted off by Man.

" Sarawat. Oh he's singing tonight in this very bar. That's why we came here to support our friend. Right, Boss?" Man said with a teasing smirk.

" Yeah, and tonight he's gonna sing it for his special someone." Boss said. Now both of them has teasing smiles.

" Btw, may I ask? Who's that special someone?" I said curious.

" Ohh~ you'll know eventually. But, now is not the time. Don't worry, Sarawat will be the one who'll tell you in person." Man said smiling wickedly saying that.

Now, I'm super curious about who's that person. And whoever is that I hate them. And I don't freaking know why?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T.B.C.

I'm tired to be tired anymore. But, I just can't help it😩.