Nightmare (shikaneji)

Shikamarus pov

"shika!"

I opened my eyes to see the big wet eyes of my boyfriend neji.

"what's wrong baby?" I asked gently, knowing that he's probably in littlespace.

"mmm had a nightware" he muttered twiddling his thumbs nervously.

I patted him on the head "do you want to sleep with daddy?"

He nodded shyly. It was adorable how shy he got during littlespace.

He climbed into bed and nuzzled into my side.

"this is the third time you've had a nightmare this week!" I muttered "do you want to tell daddy about your nightmare?"

"nope!" neji hid his face in my chest. I sighed. Even in littlespace he's stubborn!

"come on now neji. Daddy can't help you if you don't tell him"

Neji teared up slightly "it was about the mwean huugas"

I sighed. The Hyuga clan kicked neji out the minute they found out about his littlespace. They told him that he didn't deserve to have hyuga blood. The only person who was on his side that day was his cousin hinata.

Those scumbags made him feel ashamed of his littlespace but I love him and I refuse to let him feel ashamed of himself.

I cupped his face and gently wiped his tears away "don't you worry about them darling. You have me to take care of you and I'll love you no matter what. So your going to forget about those dumb jerks aren't you?"

"yep!" neji giggled adorably.

"good boy" I kissed his forehead "now let's get some sleep"