Don't Leave Me Part 2 (sasunaru)

Sasukes pov

I lay back in my bed with a sigh. Thanks to naurto and several other people who were on my side I was allowed to return to the hidden leaf village. I plan to repay that kindness however so I'm leaving the village to help out with other affairs.

I had just finished my packing and was about to relax when I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and opened the door to find naruto with tears in his eyes.

"are you rwealy leawing?" he whimpered.

I sighed. I was hoping I wouldn't have to confront him "yes naruto I'm leaving to help with other villages"

"nooo!" he ran up and hugged my waist "don't leawe me! No one else will look awfter me when I'm wittle"

I looked at him with intense guilt. It reminded me of back when naruto begged me to stay in the forest and I left him. Over and over again.

I hugged him close "I'm sorry naruto" I said with tears in my eyes "I've been very very selfish. I promise I'll never leave you again"

"rwealy" he looked up at me with teary eyes.

"really" I said kissing his nose.

"yayyyy!" I takle hugged me and we fell to the ground laughing. I may have given up any chance of redemption but I feel like I made the right choice.