Clingy Boyfriend (shino X Kiba)

Shinos pov

"nooo daddy don't go!"

I sighed. My boyfriend kiba gose through littlespace whenever he's stressed and he's incredibly clingy whenever that happens which is a problem for me since I started a new teaching job and have to leave more often.

"I have to go puppy" I said petting his fluffy brown hair "but it's ok. Big sis hinatas here to take care of you and so is akamaru. I'll even bring treats home for you if you're a good boy ok?"

"ok" he whined softly.

Hinata giggled at us "don't worry shino. I'll take good care of kiba while you're gone" hinatas known about kibas little space since we started team eight so I trusted her the most with kiba.

"thank you hinata. I'll hopefully not be long" with that I left.

I walked into the academy and started my new teaching job. I'm just a classroom assistant right now but I'm hoping to become a proper teacher one day.

Finally the day ended and I bought kiba some treats (since he would never let it go if I didn't!) and headed home.

"daddy your back" kiba takled me to the ground, giggling.

Hinata came out with a smile "he's been so good for me, though he really missed you"

"good boy. I think you deserve a treat" I said pulling out the treat I bought him.

"yayyyy!" kiba yelled hugging me "don't ever leave again daddy" he muttered.

"I have to leave baby but that doesn't mean I'll leave forever" I said gently kissing his forehead "no matter how long I'm gone I'll always come back to you"

"you promise?" he looked up at me with those big puppy dog eyes.

"I promise" I nodded firmly.

"mmm ok you can leave sometimes" he said nibbling on his treat.

I chuckled and hugged him close "that's my loyal little puppy"