Please Don't Leave (sasunaru)

Sasukes pov

"sasuke hold on!"

Tch how annoying! I ran away from the village about four years ago and I made it pretty clear that I didn't want to come back and yet this rescue party of idiots keep trying to bring me back!

The idiots in question are naruto, sakura, some new guy named sai and captain yamato. Sakura coming here pisses me off more than anything. I know she's only doing this because she wants to get into my pants. God I can't stand that girl! (sorry to any sakura fans)

I jumped up several rocky cliffs in order to escape them. The only person who managed to follow me was naruto.

"go away naruto" I growled "I'm not coming back with you and your idiotic friends" I turned my back to him

"nooo! Pwease don't leawe me" I turned around to see naruto with big wet eyes.

My eyes widened. I remember him telling me this! He said he referts back to a child to help cope with his awful life. He must have referted back because of me.

"easy sweetheart there's no need to cry" I said gently wiping his tears away.

He clung to me whimpering slightly "don't leawe"

"I won't baby" I said stroking his hair.

I lay down against a tree while naruto lay against my chest listening to my heart beat. I watched as his eyes drooped and eventually fell asleep.

I lay him slowly down on the grass to stop him from waking up.

"sorry baby but I have to go"I leaned down and kissed his forehead "I love you" I whispered before running off"