Trauma (sasunaru)

Requested by supkiddoimsans

Narutos pov

I ran through the village with tears in my eyes. Sakuras words still rang through my head.

"your such a worthless loser naruto! You should have never been born!"

People in this village have been telling me the same things for as long as I can remember. I don't understand. Why dose everyone hate me? What did I do to deserve this!

I slid against the wall breathing heavily. Am I having a panic attack?

"you need to calm down kit" the fox inside me said firmly "your going to pass out at this rate!"

I felt tears build up in my eyes as my head felt fuzzy. Why do I feel like I'm slipping?

Sasukes pov

Damn that sakura! Why dose she have to go say crap like that!? Now I have to go confront that dummy since no one else will.

I ran around the village looking for the blonde haired dummy when I heard sniffling in the alleyway. I followed it to find naruto in a ball shaking.

"there you are dummy" I sighed "come on. Let's get you out of this place"

I reached my hand out. He backed away fearfully.

"hey what's wrong?" I asked feeling a little conserned for the boy.

"pwease don't hurt me" he whimpered "I'm sworry!"

Why is he speaking like that? Hold on I think I heard of this. Its a rare condition where the person regresses to a younger age as a way to deal with stress. Could naruto be a regresser?

I got down on my knees and gently wiped his tears away "hey its alright dummy you don't need to apologise. You did nothing wrong"

"do you hwate me?" he asked tearfully. So sakuras words caused him to end up this way. I'm going to kill that girl later on.

"of course not" I said petting his head "anyone who dose hate you is blind and can't see what an amazing person you are"

"mmm thank you daddy!" he said hugging my waist.

"no problem" I muttered turning red. Why did he have to call me that?

I patted his head "come on kid. I'll take you to my place until big naruto comes back"

"ok!" he grinned.

We walked back to my place. Naruto had his arms spread out like a airplane the whole time. I couldn't help but chuckle. He's such a dork!

We made it back to my place and naruto happily plopped down on my couch.

"ok naruto it's getting close to dinner time. What would you like to eat?"

"ramen!" naruto yelled.

"of course" I rolled my eyes fondly "ok I'll be back in ten minutes. Be a good boy while I'm away"

"kay!"

I left my house, picked up some ramen along with some other items and brought it back home.

"your home your home!" naruto said clapping his hands excitedly.

"indeed I am" I placed a blanket over his head and handed him a Teddy bear and his takeaway ramen "here. Get confy while you eat"

"kay thank you daddy" he said hugging his teddy.

I turned red again. Could he please stop calling me that!

I went into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of rice. I took a seat next to naruto and ate with him.

Half way through my rice bowl I felt a weight on my lap. I looked down to see naruto had fallen asleep on my lap. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. I felt my heart beat faster as I looked at him.

"damn" I muttered "why are you making me feel this way?"