Hyuga Caregivers (naruhina And Nejiten)

Hinatas pov

"naruto please behave" I begged my hyper active boyfriend.

Naruto is an age regresser, meaning that sometimes he'll act younger than he actually is. I loved naruto dearly but he really is a pain whenever he regresses!

"are you having trouble with naruto lady hinata?" my cousin neji popped his head in.

"a little" I chuckled awkwardly.

"I'm having similar trouble" as soon as he said that tenten burst through the door.

"nawuto!" she yelled as she takled him to the ground. Oh man she's going to get him more hyper!

"young lady behave!" neji said firmly.

"ok papa" she ran up and snuggled into his chest. He smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"I hadn't realised you and tenten were dating" I smiled at him.

He turned red "Umm yes I suppose I forgot to tell you"

I looked at the two littles and smiled "hey neji how about we look after naruto and tenten together? It might be easier that way"

"good idea" he muttered. He turned to naruto and tenten "come on you two. Let's play outside"

"yayyyy!" they both cheered as they ran outside.

We sat down on the beach and watched the two of them run around together. They looked so happy playing together.

I turned to neji "I thought I was the only one who had a regresser for a boyfriend. I never thought I'd have someone to relate to"

"yeah" he sighed "it's not easy having a regressing partner but it's rewarding at the end of the day"

"agreed" I nodded "we should do this more often nii-chan. They look so happy playing together"

"I think they'd like that" he smiled at me.

We sat there blissfully watching our partners playing together.