Little Fighter (garlee)

Garras pov

"I'm gonna be the bwest fighter in the hwidden lwef village" Lee yelled excitedly.

I smiled at him. My husband Lee was always young at heart but when he regresses he really believes that he's a small child. That's why we have to be extra careful with him during these times.

"daddy's acting funny" our son metal Lee giggled.

"yes he is" I sighed. I clapped my hands to get both boys attention "right boy let's go for a run to get this energy out of your system"

"yay exercise!" Lee and metal cheered.

We got our jogging stuff on and went for a run. It was cold outside so I found myself shivering alot. This didn't seem to bother the boys though.

"I bet I can beat you in a race dad" metal grinned.

"hehe no way! I gonna bwet you!" Lee yelled as the two of them ran off at top speed.

"slow down boys I can't keep up with you!" I yelled but they paid me no mind as they ran on.

I eventually caught up to them. They were sitting on the ground looking exhausted.

"seriously boys" I shook my head at them and sighed "oh well at least the energy's out of you. Now let's get you boys home"

"kay daddy" Lee said hugging my waist. I kissed his head, picked metal Lee up and walked home with them.