I Wove You! (Lee X Sakura)

Sakuras pov

"sakura-chan!"

I groaned in annoyance. Looks like Lee's back to yet again confess his love to me. Can't he take the hint that I'm not interested!

"sakura-chan I come to tell you how much I love you-"

"ok stop right there" I held out my hand "I'm not interested Lee"

"huh" Lee tilted his head in confusion "but why?"

"because I love sasuke and couldn't care less about a bushy browed weirdo like you!"

I expected him to brush off my insult and say he'll win my heart someday but instead he burst into tears and ran away.

"Lee wait!" I gasped. Was I too harsh?

I ran after the boy, feeling worried for him. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings I was just sick of his constant pestering.

I found him at his training grounds curled up in a ball crying.

"Lee" I gently approached him.

He looked up at me with big tears in his eyes "sawora" he whimpered "do you hwate me?"

"of course not!" I said pulling him into a hug "Lee I would never hate you. Your very dear to me" he nodded and nuzzled into my chest.

I had no idea Lee was a regresser. This just makes me feel worse. Looks like I have to take better care of him.

"sawora" he looked up at me with those big eyes of his.

"yeah honey" I smiled at him.

"I Wove You!" he said hugging me tightly.

I giggled and kissed his forehead "I love you too baby"