Babysitting (kibaneij)

Kibas pov

"thank you for taking care of neji for me kiba" hinata said greatfully.

Hinata was going on a date with her boyfriend naruto and had asked me to take care of neji for her. I didn't like neji much. I thought he was a stuck up prick but hinatas my best friend so I agreed to take care of him.

"it's no problem hinata" I said running my hand through my hair.

"ok neji come on in" hinata said in a gentle voice. Neji came in holding a teddy bear and looking rather shy. Huh?

"hinata nejis acting kinda strange don't you think?" I whispered to her.

"kiba I told you neji was a regresser. Weren't you listening to me at all?" hinata scolded.

"not really" I laughed awkwardly. I walked up to him and petted his head "alright little buddy you'll be staying with me now. I promise to take good care of you"

"ok" he muttered nervously.

"you boys play nice now" hinata smiled before walking out the door.

Me and neji were left alone in the room. Neji didn't try speaking with me. He just stared with those large, unblinking eyes. It honestly freaked me out!

"I'll go get us food!" I yelled running out of the kitchen just to get away from him.

I hid in the kitchen for a while and was about to go get food for us when I heard a scream.

I ran out to see neji on his knees shaking with akamaru towering over him.

"m-mwonser" he whimpered. He thinks akamarus a monster? I probably would have laughed if he didn't look so scared.

"no no baby that's not a monster that's akamaru" I held the boys shaking hand out to akamaru. He sniffed nejis hand and then licked his face.

"hahaha good pwppy" neji giggled in a way that made my heart skip a beat.

Oh god am I falling in love with him?