Part 1

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

About 6 years ago, Moonbyul and Kim Yongsun use to date each other, they were known as the best couple in university...friends envy their relationship and some even think of them as Romeo and julliet...but sadly they broke up...nobody knows the reason...nobody know why, it was all over school about their break up...and it wasn't a good thing too, Moonbyul became cold to everyone and Solar...wasn't the best too, locked herself in her dorm and refused to even come out...even when she come out it's only to go to classes and to make things worse they sit next to each other in class...the dark aura that surrounds their classroom probably remained there...but fortunately when they graduated both of them stop those nonsense...but sadly none of them moved on...now Solar is working for a disgusting pervert and Moonbyul...you'll know later.

Solar POV
Work...Work...and more work, this is the 5th week since I got a new job and the people here are really nice, except for my boss...he is the worse...a perverted person who threatens to cut our pay if we don't let him touch us...insane right...I should have called the police, but he better be glad he is paying me.

("Ms Kim, I see you are focused that's great") Talk of the demon...what does he want anyway, whatever ignore him...and nothing will happen...well that is a stupid talk...of course something will happen.

"Sir...if you will take your filthy hands off my waist...I will be happy" I said as I pushed his hands off...this old man is the reason why I have anger management probably...

("Oh come on...I will—") There he goes again...threatening people to do as he wish, most of the people here didn't dare to do anything about it...I guess I will then...

"No need to...I QUIT!" I shouted at him and gave him a slap, I hate peoples like this...thinking they can do whatever they want whenever they like...I packed my things and walked out of the office gaining shock faces from everyone...they think I am proud of what I've done but actually I am worried now, where am I suppose to get a new job...I have bills to pay.

"I JUST DID THE DUMBEST THING EVER!" I sat down groaning and whining to my best friend Wheein who is comforting me now...

"Oh please...I think what you did is reasonable"

"You don't get it...I am jobless now, and I need to pay my bills next month..." I groaned and whined for a few minutes and Wheein took out a paper from her bag...a resume where did she get this from...

"I knew something like this might happen, got this resume from my sweet girlfriend...her CEO friend is looking for a new secretary" A job as a secretary, sounds good and I heard Hyejin say the boss is a really nice person...it should be good...I quickly filled in the required documents and ran to the office and gave to the front desk lady...

("We will quickly have our CEO look over to it, we will have you notify in a few hours thank you")

Moonbyul POV
There's nothing to do this days...all the clients signed the contract and we finished all big projects and there is nothing important on the list at all...what can I even do with all this money...I took out a picture of my ex girlfriend and smiled at it, I really miss her so much...

"Hey, Ms bored CEO" Great Hyejin is here that means something great is happening soon, I opened the door and let her in immediately...