Part 16(M)~End

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=others

Solar POV
"Lee Da Hee...was the leader of our unit". So I was right, she was one of the agent in HPO...but what does that have to do with me or my parents.

"She was also one of your parents victims". Is that the reason why Byul won't tell me about her, because of this stupid reason.

"And...why can't I know about this".

"We all wanted to avenge Da Hee unnie, so we tracked down your parents...and at that time, Moonbyul said she have a new girlfriend...we just didn't expect you to be the one because your parents was the one who killed Da Hee unnie".

"Then why didn't Byul tell me...does she not trust me". We promise each other that we won't be hiding anymore secrets from each other, so why is she not telling me all this.

"It's not that she don't trust you, she don't want you to think that we are using you for revenge". I am so confronting her, how dare she as my girlfriend thinks that I will think of her as someone who uses people for revenge, I am her girlfriend not a stranger.

"MOON BYUL-YI"! I yelled as I slammed the bedroom door open making her wake up from her slumber, I walked towards her angrily and pushed her on bed.

"B-Babe whats up...did I do something wrong". She have the audacity to even ask me that, she done something wrong...something very wrong.

"I swear...if we are in a relationship and you don't tell me anything or hide anything from me again, I am going to make sure you don't fuck me for months".

"What did I do, but you look sexy when you're angry".

*gasp*

She is still joking, does she not read my facial expression...I am angry, I am literally on fire...I can't believe it.

"I'm going to show you how sexy I can be when I strangle you to death...GET UP"! I pulled her body up with one arm and sit next to her.

"Seriously why are you so angry".

"Why didn't you tell me".

"Tell you what"?

"LEE DA HEE OF COURSE! I mean we promise each other didn't we...no more secrets, I am not going to just break up with you just because I think you are using me for revenge".

"Y-You know...I'm sorry alright, I mean it isn't easy hiding it from you for so long".

"Well if you are going to hide all this from me it just make it worse...it make me feel as if...you don't trust me, I love you Moonbyul...but when you do something like this...it really make me sad". I get it, it's hard for someone to let out something like this...especially when your lover is the daughter of the person you hate the most.

"I'm really sorry Solar...I-I promise no more alright...no more secrets, I'll tell you everything from now on".

Moonbyul POV
I keep my words, I really told her everything I know in my entire life...it was a rollercoaster ride in our relationship, but it ended well...Solar visits her parents time to time...they were suppose to be executed, but after a long discussion...Solar wanted to extend the time to have a little chat with them, she believe that it is possible for them to change and it was...although it took 3 years for them to finally turn sane...but at least they are sentenced to life imprisonment instead of death sentence.

"You ready for tonight".

"I don't know, It's very funny to see you in a wedding suit". Hyejin propose to Wheein 5 months ago, it was actually a very adorable proposal...both of them went to the beach and propose at the same time, Wheein had Solar helped her while Hwasa asked me to help.