Part 5

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=others

Solar POV
Who is that...I can't see clearly she sound familiar but I can't remember, not in my drunk state at least.

"Let me go". I tried to push the guy away but his grip was very strong.

("Deal with her"). All 5 boys went towards her, but before they can do anything...she gave them all a punch, wow what is she a superhero.

"Wow...never done that for a very long time". The man that was grabbing me started to loose his grip, I took the opportunity to push him off and slap him.

"I may be drunk...but I...can...still slap you". I quickly walk off only to be stopped by the lady who just helped me.

"Solar, you are drunk...I told Wheein and Hwasa that I will bring you back". Before I can protest she drag me to the car park and helped me get in her car.

"T-Thanks".

I woke up next morning and...

"AHHH"! What am I doing here...where am I and why am I even at a stranger house, am I being kidnapped...no way kidnappers don't keep their victim in such a nice room.

But this house seems really familiar, I feel like I've been here many times...wonder why.

"GOD I'M LATE FOR WORK"! Clothes...wait this is not even my house I can't just take their clothes...god hwasa what am I suppose to do.

"Good Morning yeba". This voice...no way, why is she here...was she the one that brought me back here...that means...I'm in her house.

"Ms Moon...how happy am I to see you". I frowned and got up dizzy...probably from the hangover, maybe I went overboard yesterday what even happened.

"Careful there, you drank too much last night" She make me sit down and handed me a cup of water, should I ask her what happened last night.

"Last night...did anything happen".

"You almost got rape...be lucky I was there to save you". She wanted to hug me but I moved away before she could, she may have saved me but I am not ready to forgive her for what she did.

"Thank you...Ms Moon". She was sad, but she didn't do anything about it...she just smiled and sigh.

"How much have my action change you".

"Too much even I can't handle". I still remember how much it hurt me when I found out how she set my house on fire...just to kill my parents.

"I really miss you". I miss you too...I wish I could say that, but my trust for you was long gone...maybe we weren't meant for each other, it just a tragic love story.

"I'm sorry...but I don't". I stood up wanting to get out of her house as soon as possible but she grabbed my arm.

"Let go". I say in a calm manner.

"Please just let me explain".

"There's no need to explain, you are a murderer".

"I DID THAT FOR YOU"! She pinned me aggressive against the wall, I was stunned...she is scaring me so much.

"M-Ms Moon...stop".

"YOUR PARENTS, ARE MURDERERS"! What is she saying, my parents...murderer...how could she say such a thing about the people who raised me.

"They sell people organs...for money".

"No...they wouldn't do such things".

"Yes they would...they are hungry for money, you were their next target...they wanted to sell your organs too...and your sister's". No...that's a lie she have no proof, why would my parents want to do that to me...they would not do such things.

"No...you are lying". I start crying and hitting her.

"Look at this". I felt my whole energy left my body when I look at the photos, my father and mother...both holding knives and a dead body lying there lifeless.

"No...way".

Moonbyul POV
This wasn't part of the plan...I didn't want to let her know what her parents did at all, me and my stupid mouth now she is crying.

"Curse my mouth" I hugged her and wiped away her tears, I made her cry again...I told myself I will never have to do anything that make her cry.

"Solar...sit down with me" I told her everything...how I put cameras in her house to check on her, and how I put some tracking device on her necklace and about Jennie and why I did all those things.

"I have never imagined my ex stalking me". And there goes my chance to get my girlfriend back...good job Moonbyul you're going to loose her again.

"I'm sorry". I looked away waiting for her to slap me or even punch me out of anger.

"I think all this news are too much for me...I-I'll see you in the office Ms Moon" She wanted to leave but I stopped her.

"I'll drive you, since we are going to the same place anyway". She wanted to protest but gave in eventually, I lend her my clothes and my makeup for her to quickly get ready.

"Only this once". I nod my head in response and opened the car door for her, I miss this feeling so much...it feels like I'm taking her out for a date...except we are going to work now.

"Still as gorgeous as ever".

"What was that".

"Nothing...wear your seatbelt". I forgot we are not dating now...how careless of me...it's alright Moonbyul...you will win her back eventually.