Part 12

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=others

Solar POV
I didn't expect her to really fuck me, I was only trying to make her frustrated who knew she was serious about that...stupid pervert.

"You're still not dress yet, I already finish signing 20 documents and you're still naked...not that I'm complaining". She gave me her signature greasy smirk and walk towards me, I'm so sore right now...can't she spare me and let me rest for another hour.

"You're really rough with me...dumb pervert". She lifted me up and helped me get dress, she purposely touched me in places while getting me dressed up...this pervert she better be glad I don't slice off her hands.

"I guess this won't be hiding all the hickeys". She better not bruise me all over my body, I can't be explaining this to my older sister.

"It's going to stay on me for weeks"!

"Good, it's a mark of my affection~".

*scoff*

"You are a Idiot pervert"! I swear she is really dense sometimes, but still...she is really sexy when she pinned me against her desk just now...so strong, so sexy...and so fucking handsome.

"Princess what are you thinking about".

"N-Nothing, I'll go get coffee".

"Here you go, cover yourself". She put her jacket over my shoulder and kissed me, I can't be going out full of hickeys all over my body...people will be staring definitely.

"Thanks...my Moonstar". I sent her a flying kiss and walk out, I was sure I saw her blush a little just now, she still get shy every time I do such things.

I can see some people staring at me, is it because they can see the hickeys, or is my skirt too low again, should I pull it down more...I don't want people to think of me the wrong way.

"Hi again, you seem to be bruised a little". Hyejin handed me a cup of coffee.

"Well...lets just say Byul is a rough person". She covered her mouth with eyes wide open after that, she probably couldn't imagine that we did it in the office.

"You got to be joking...in the OFFICE"!

"SHUSH! Are you trying to let the whole office know what me and her did".

"Not so much of a help if you're going to use her jacket to cover your body". She's right maybe that's the reason so many people is staring at me today, it's not everyday your boss let someone wear their jacket too...how could I miss out such details, now there is going to be rumours for sure.

"Don't worry too much, I mean it's about time people know about your relationship".

"What about you and Wheein, you are a model and if people were to know a model from the Moon company is dating someone...".

"I'm not that famous, beside me and Moonbyul are best friend I'm not her worker, I'm only here to enjoy life...the modelling is because I had nothing to do and that is how I earn my money".

"So Wheein never complain about you modelling". I know Wheein more than I know myself, she gets jealous even with a small tiny harmless boy stare at Hyejin...it's impossible to think that she would easily let Hyejin model for big brands.

"She didn't allow me, I had to convince her" 

"Really...I couldn't believe you convince that puppy".