Part 11(M)

Normal=Solar
Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
()=Others

Solar POV
"Morning Sis, I'm off to work". I grabbed my keys and rushed down, she stopped me and pointed to what I was wearing.

("You're seriously going to work...in these outfit"). I nod and gave an innocent smile to her.

"I'm sure Byul will like it, bye see you after work" I ran off and grin to myself, I purposely picked a white low cut crop top with a short tight skirt and red heels, basically your typical revealing office outfit.

("So...you are going to let the whole entire office people stare at your...butt...you are barely covering your...").

"It's fine, I'm always inside my girlfriend office". I smirked and walked to the office, people were staring at me as I enter but my I couldn't care less, my mission today is to make Byul as frustrated as possible.

"Wow...I think you are a little under dressed today, Moonbyul is a conservative person you know".

"I know that, which is why I'm going to make her sexually frustrated". I took a sip of my coffee with a grin, I mean nothing will go wrong right.

"I wouldn't recommend doing that, she might just fire you immediately". She chuckled and took a bite into her sandwich, seems like she don't know that we are dating again.

"I doubt she will fire her girlfriend, I mean she didn't fire me when I strangle her". She chocked on her sandwich and looked at me shocked.

"You 2...are...together".

"Yeah...I thought Moonbyul told you already, I guess not...but this is just a little teasing...I do much worse". I brew some coffee for Byul and brought it to her office, I can't wait to see her reaction.

"Ms Moon...I brought you your coffee". I heard the magnet loosened and I went in, at first she didn't look at me and I just put the coffee on her table, I give her a kiss on her cheek to gain her attention which works surprisingly.

"Good....m-morning babe". She managed to say and turned back to her computer, it was so funny but this is just the start.

"What are you doing honey". I say in a soft tone and hugged her, she continued typing and was struggling not look at me, well my breast actually...still quite a pervert.

"Just dealing with some files, it will be done soon...why don't you help me arrange the documents".

"Got it...Ms Pervert". I smirked and walked over to the documents, I purposely bend down making sure that my butt was showing a little...let see how long can you endure this game Moonbyul.

"Yeba...your butt...is showing". I know that...but I'm just going to act like I don't know anything.

"Is it...oops, sorry is it distracting you from work". I smirked and pull it down a little.

"N-No it's not...just continue with the documents". I saw her bite her lips and looked back to her computer typing vigorously...I wonder how good those fingers are...look at the way her fingers work on the keyboard so fast and steady, I bet they will feel good in me.

"Baby...I'm done, is there anything else you want me to do". I purposely sat on her lap and held her close, she was shocked at first but smiled immediately while holding my waist.

"I need the software for the company revenue, and also another cup of coffee extra love please".

"Coffee again...too much coffee is bad for your health".