Part 15

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Solar POV
Revenge...my parents said she was using me for her little revenge, the exact same reason why they disapproved us being together 6 years ago when we first got together.

"What are you thinking". Should I ask her, or should I not...if I ask her about it she might think that I don't trust her, but if I don't ask her about it my thoughts will be running wild and probably manipulate me.

"I uhh...nothing". I choose not to ask her about it, maybe I should visit mom and dad to ask them, they seem really serious about it just now...actually no...I think I'll ask Hyejin instead, trust her more than those 2 murderer.

"The doctor said it's not that deep, but try not to have any contact with water for a few days".

"I know that Byul, stop treating me like a child". She have been nagging at me for the past 3 hours from the hospital all the way here, I'm not a kid anymore but she treats me like one.

"That's because you're Yeba...you are by far the clumsiest person I've met, pretty clumsy".

"That's why you need to take good care of me...mommy".

"Don't say I didn't warn you...if you call me that again I won't be able to control myself".

I got up and hovered on top of her, she look so seductive right now I can't miss the chance to get fuck by her.

"What do you think you're doing...babygirl". I blushed and went towards her ears kissing it and nibbling on it, she let out soft moans making me smile.

"I want to please you mommy". She smirked and pulled my down, her knees was in between my legs giving me the sensation I need.

"I like to see how well you can please me...but be careful with your wrist".

"I love you so fucking much". That's why I can't lose her again, I made a mistake breaking up with her 6 years ago...I'm going to use this moment to make up for that mistake, I'm going to make it right.

Moonbyul POV
That was something else, I've never had such an orgasm in so long...that girl was so sexy when she eat me out...but I have a feeling she want to avoid asking me something.

"Babe...you trust me right". I pull her naked body towards me and give her a kiss slightly above her eye.

"Of course...unless it's April fools". That was enough for me to hear, she trust me...she will never doubt me.

"I love you so much my future wife". I saw her panic a little and turn her head away, she get flustered very easily...how did those monsters gave birth to an angel like her...but what they said earlier really haunts me...Lee Da Hee, my senior and the ex leader of my old team, she was like an older sister to me...correction an older sister to all of us, I use to have a crush on her before meeting Yongsun...we went on a mission with Hyejin, Jennie, Rosè and Lisa and it was supposed to be a alright after that...but next day her body was found at a dumpster with her organs all dig out...it was disgusting, we swore to her that we will be the one that put the murderers in jail...it took 2 months long to figure out who did that and I only just started dating Yongsun that time, I was actually stunned when I met her parents also the one who killed Da Hee unnie, I really miss her now...I remember she was the one that comfort me when my parents died in a car crash.

"Babe, are you crying". Shit I didn't even realise that I'm crying, I quickly wiped away my tears and look away...that was embarrassing.

"It's nothing".

"Oh...alright than, I'm going somewhere...you rest well alright". Where is she going right now, we just got home and only had a 2 hours sex...I wanted to continue but her arm is injured.

"Be safe alright".

Hwasa POV
How is it that our Yongsun is such a saint and her parents are some devil unleashed from the underworld...they are really too much this time, they even brought up Da Hee unnie.

"Babe, I made some cookies...come and eat with me".

"This cookies are delicious babe".

"Of course I made them".

"Although the person who baked this is much more delicious than any treats". I made an attempt to flirt with her, it resulted in me getting punched.

"Some kind of agent you are". Jeez...she was so worried about me just hours ago and now she is being a tsundere...wait I heard she was the one that drove them, no wonder Moonbyul was extra pale.

"AHN HYEJIN"! Oh my gosh, what kind of monster visit her friends immediately after she got kidnapped.

"What is— SOLAR"! She grips onto my collar and stare at me, anger was obvious and the veins were popping out...what did I do this time.

"S-Solar...Chill what did I do". It must be something terrible for her to come barging in and grabbing my collar like this.

"Babe— SOLAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING"! Wheein quickly pull Solar away from me, I thought I was gonna die.

"Sorry...just a little overwhelmed". A little, she literally look like a crazy lady...imagine I make her angry she probably stab me.

"Thanks for making this place filled with high tension...now what brought you all the way here".

"Did you had a fight with Moonbyul".

"No I didn't, I just wanna ask...who is Lee Da Hee" I imagine Moonbyul not telling her a thing about Da Hee unnie already, it was one of the worst heartbreaking news we had in our entire lifetime.

"I figured she wouldn't tell you about her...I probably wouldn't if I was her too, but I think you have the right to know since your parents are involved". If you are wondering how she knew about Da Hee, me and Wheein never had any secrets, when I started dating her...I told her everything she even went to training with me to be my cheerleader...we get teased by Da Hee a lot and had fun together, well...until the tragedy happened...Wheein didn't had any interest in joining HPO despite our boss encouraging her, but when she realised what happened to Da Hee unnie she requested that she don't join the agency and she won't be an agent, instead she liked to learn how to be a professional hacker and fighter to protect me and of course to avenge Da Hee death...she was in tears when she found out that her best friend parents killed Da Hee unnie.

"I think we should tell her about it...but Solar...this might really change the image you have towards us...you sure you want to risk knowing what happened".

"Yes...and beside it happened already, nothing will change"

That is what she say at least...