Part 14

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Hwasa POV
"Seriously I was just going to cut the rope and you were screaming for help, what kind of agent were you in HPO". That was embarrassing, how did I even think that she was going to slice me into ribbons.

"What...you were holding a knife and walking towards me". I threw the ropes aside and got up stretching my muscles, I wonder if Wheein and Moonbyul knows how to get here...Wheein should be able to find me with gps...but her driving skills is a little worrying.

"Where did you even get that knife anyway". She points towards 2 old people lying on the floor, they were a little bruised but still alive.

"Well...I actually was tied up minutes ago, they were threatening me...and luckily for me after breaking up with Moonbyul I went for self defence class, and also they are old so I just gave them some kicks and they dropped to the ground...and also accidentally cut my wrist while trying to cut the ropes".

"So who are they". I grabbed the ropes and start tying them up, they might be the oldest kidnappers I've ever seen.

"My...well sad to say, biological parents who tried to sell my organs". She said with sarcasm and drop the knife on the ground...jeez I know her parents are crazy, but this is just pure evil.

"Great our phones is not with us, and this old people probably have no phones either".

"Well we have to deal with that wrist first, I'll search the house for first aide".

Solar POV
Well this 2 people really is crazy when it comes to murder, I never seen a murderer try to murder the same person multiple times...most importantly what is Moonbyul doing right now, have she eaten her breakfast...is she working now, is she even searching for me.

"I miss Moonbyul".

("Dear let go of us please"). I could be stuck at a house with Moonbyul but I just have to be kidnapped by my own Parents...if they even are my parents.

"Hwasa is searching for a first aide...and Moonbyul I have no idea but I have an idea to throw you in the sea".

"I'm back with first aide, and...they're awake". She carefully clean the blood off and wrapped the bandage around my wrist.

"Now let just leave them here and go find our girlfriends".

"Do you even know where are we now".

"Of course, I'm an agent just like Byul". Right and every agent somehow managed to figure out where in the world we are in 3 seconds.

"And also I am wearing a gps tracker bracelet, me and Wheein wore the same...she will probably find us sooner or later". Finally somethings useful.

Wheein POV
"We literally have nothing on them, how are we supposed to find them".

"You are an agent act like one, and just follow me". I hope nothing bad happened to them yet...should I call the cops in case...wait cops...Yonghee unnie, I make a quick U-Turn wnd drove to Yongsun's house...I hope there's still time.

"WHEEIN! WE ARE BREAKING TRAFFIC RULES"!

"Sit tight unnie...I just got my license last month". I sped up and tried my best to avoid as many vehicles as possible, while Moonbyul screamed for her life.

"Why are we here". I knocked on the door and rang the bell a few times, Yonghee came out in her night wear and was frowning at us.

Yonghee: ("What a...pleasant surprise").

"Good morning...future sister in law".

Yonghee: ("Where is my sister, isn't she with you...she told me she is staying at your place") No wonder Moonbyul was so nervous just now, Solar's sister is really scary...

"Well, your parents...kinda...kidnapped my girlfriend and your sister". She coughed a few times and stare at Moonbyul angrily.

Yonghee: ("You...WILL BE...explaining later") She quickly change into her work uniform and followed us.

Yonghee: ("I leave my sister to you for just 3 days and this happened")

"Hey it was unexpected"

"We are almost there, please just stop arguing". I knocked down a few plants and almost hit a few car while driving through a narrow place.

Yonghee: ("you sure she knows how to drive")

"Don't worry I practice with a mini car".

Moonbyul POV
Alright we are outside the house now, the moment I lay my hands on those 2 old people...I am dislocating their arms.

Yonghee: ("you sure it's this house")

"Of course, my girlfriend is wearing her gps bracelet".

Yonghee: (Alright...some old man is inching for a fight, how dare my parents kidnapped my sister). She kicked the door opened and rushed in, nothing strange was going on and Solar and Hwasa was just playing Uno and the old people are just tied up.

"BABE! I miss you".

"What happened to your wrist". How did she get injured, did her parents did that...to their own daughter, I mean sure they are heartless and all...but no parents will hurt their daughter beautiful wrist.

"I cut myself by accident while trying to cut the ropes, Hyejin helped me with the first aide". It must have been painful, my poor Solar.

"Yeah your girlfriend kicked them down". She really became stronger, not surprising to know that...she almost killed me on the first day.

"That's it...we are never letting you out of our sight again".

"Chill out, I'm worked as an agent for HPO before...remember"

Yonghee: ("I have no idea what is that...and secondly, the both of you are under arrest for felony escape, kidnapping and we will be putting you in high security").

("YOU CAN'T DO THAT")!

("WE RAISED YOU")!

"We've seen better parents than you, and trust me...if you touch them again, I will be making sure every bone of yours disappear".

("You are not any better than us Moon Byul Yi, I know you...you are just using our daughter aren't you, you're using our daughter to revenge for your senior Lee Da Hee").

"SHUT UP! You killed her...Moonbyul didn't use your daughter for revenge, it just so happen that you are the parents of the girls she love".

"It's alright Hyejin...Yonghee unnie please make sure they suffer in jail". The fact they brought Dahee into this mess, how dare they.

"Who is Da Hee...your ex girlfriend". I want to tell her, but I'm afraid she might think of me as someone who uses people for a revenge.

"Nope...Lee Da Hee was our senior, your—".

"Babe let's go to the hospital to check on your wounds...Wheein want to go on a date with Hyejin". I need to be the one that tell her about all this mess, not Hwasa or Wheein or her own parents.

But telling her might just change everything...