Part 3

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Solar POV
Ugh...what happened...Wait...

"MOONBYUL!" I gasp and got up from a couch...familiar place...am I at Wheein's home.

"Unnie...drink some water" Wheein walk over to me with a cup of water...what am I even doing here.

"T-Thanks Wheein...how did I end up here"

"Because of me...idiot you fainted out of exhaustion" She is lying isn't she...she have the habit of looking away when she lie...she probably wants to hide something that happened in the office...last I remember I was fighting with Moonbyul over something...what was it.

"Was Moonbyul and I fighting..." They both went Silent for a moment, I was right...why don't they just tell me the truth...

"I'm going back...work is not over" I stood up and tried to walk out only to be stopped by the both of them.

"Moonbyul gave you a day off for today...she say you can return tomorrow" She is well prepared for situations like this.

"That little...I WILL PERSONALLY TORTURE HER!"

Moonbyul POV
"ACHOO!" Jeez...did I catch a cold...or is Solar missing me already...she was so feisty towards me just now...so fucking sexy.

"Great no more coffee...Solar— what am I even saying she is not here now" Great I have to put down important shit just for a cup of nicely brewed coffee.

("Ma'am, Are you alright...the new secretary was really violent with you")

"Oh I'm alright...I made her angry first" Wow...I guess Solar left a violent impression on my workers.

("Wow...first day and last day of work, poor girl...getting fired on her first day ") Gossiping about someone isn't right...That is what I'll say if I am nice, but I am not nice to people...but Hyejin and Wheein is exceptional.

"I am not firing my girlfriend...if you have nothing better to do other than gossiping, I think you won't mind working overtime today...don't worry I'll pay" I chuckled and left...I don't hire people to gossip during their break time...they have better things to do.

I wonder how is Solar doing right now...is she eating well, is she still angry at me...knowing those 2 they wouldn't be able to lie to her...will she ever forgive me for what I've done...

("Hey, Moonbyul it's me...Eric") I opened the door for him and he entered...with a few pictures of Yongsun's parents.

"Only this few pictures" How am I supposed to find where are they hiding at with this few pictures.

("They found out...not my fault") I mentally faced palm myself for sending him...I should have sent Jennie, or Lisa.

"It's alright...I shouldn't have sent you there all the sudden, any information"

("Well...they said something about finding Yongsun") I knew it...they are finally trying to get her...Oh this is quite exciting a rich girl trying to get her girlfriend back, and a pair of cruel parents...wanting to sell her limbs for money...just who will win this war...it's time to play...hide and seek.

("B-Byul...you are scary")

"Eric...let those 2 hide for as long as possible, but far away from Yongsun...I change my mind...have Jennie befriend her instead" Let's play shall we...Mr and Mrs Kim...will the result be a good or bad ending, it all depends on Solar's decision.

"Let's hope you make the right decision...my sunshine" I kissed the picture of Yongsun, making Eric curse silently.

Solar POV
"What's wrong unnie"

"Nothing...just felt strange" It must be this 2...making me a third wheel when something like this is happening to me.

"You know what...I'm going back already, I still have work tomorrow" Moonbyul, What did you do to my parents exactly...why is it that even the police feared you.

I opened the door and went in...and some strangers was inside dressed in all black.

"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!"

("Shit...let's get outta here")

("Whatever we did what we need let's go") They pushed pass me and ran out, did they steal anything...well my house seems to be very neat...and nothing seem stolen, what are they even doing...what is wrong with them...I'm sure they would've stolen something if I didn't come back quick.

Today is the worst...first I almost got late for my interview only to realise that my ex girlfriend is my boss...next she threatened me to work for her, and to top that off I almost find out what happened to my parents only if Hyejin didn't interfere...and now some strangers decided to enter my house.

"I'm so....tired" I fell on my bed and fall asleep immediately.

"That was fun babe...but why did you bring me here suddenly"

"Nothing wrong to spoil my girlfriend" She pinch my nose and kiss my forehead...I wanna stay like this forever.

On the way back, I could see a huge smoke coming from my home area...it must be a huge fire...I hope it's not my house.

"B-Byul...drive faster please" Please don't be my home...my parents are they safe, is my sister alright.

We arrived outside my house and many people were crowding around...firefighters were trying their best to get everyone away, how did this happen...where are my parents...where is Yonghee.

("YONGSUN! I'm so glad you're alright...I thought I lost you too") Yonghee came running to me.

"U-Unnie...where is mom and dad"

("They...well...the fire")

*GASP*

Why did I even dream of that...what time is it anyway, 6 a.m...it's quite early maybe I can eat something light for breakfast and get to work.

"I haven't had that dream for so long...it must be Moonbyul fault...I was doing fine until she appear in my life"

*Knock Knock*

Really...who is it early the morning at 6 a.m knocking on my door.

"How can I help you"

("Delivery for Ms Kim Yongsun") A parcel...what is it, who is it from anyway...it didn't say who is it from.

"WHAT THE HELL!"