Part 8

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Moonbyul POV
My head hurts so much...how much have I drank last night.

"Wake up...you have a meeting today right". I felt a nudge from someone and groaned, this person have a soft hand.

"Gosh...who is it". I opened my eyes and turned to see Solar sitting at the edge of the bed with an apron...how gorgeous.

"Finally, I made breakfast for both of us...if that's okay". She got up but I grabbed her arm, how did she end up here.

"Umm...how did you end up here".

"BECAUSE OF YOU"! Uh oh...she is angry, not a good sign in the morning.

"Now get your ass up and eat your breakfast". She walked out...well stomped out, there goes my chance to ask her out.

"She acts as if she is my wife just now". I giggled to myself before getting ready, this is the second time she stayed at my house...her scent is still here.

"MOONBYUL! You have a meeting this morning now get up". Meetings....right with one of my great friend Krystal, CEO of a huge fashion industry, she wanted to ask Hyejin to be her model or something right...I ask Hyejin but she had a job on that day.

"I need to find a model...Krystal wanted Hyejin to helped but sadly she had a job that day". This is frustrating, what am I suppose to tell her...and besides I'm sure there's no other ladies in the workplace with the criteria.

"Krystal...as in the Jung Krystal from the fashion design club, I remember her she was one of the most amazing Fashion designers in school"

"I'm glad you still remember her, so I don't think I need to be on time since we know her"

"Oh Ms Moon, it's either you get ready in 15 minutes or I'll have to do it the hard way".

"YES MAM"!

Solar POV
"Ms Moon will arrive shortly, please help yourself with snacks" I opened the door to the meeting room and she smiled.

("Don't be so formal Solar, we use to be in the same school") She sat down and took a file out, she didn't really change much still a beautiful lady.

("Come on, sit down with me...it's been so long since we've last spoken to each other") Well she offered so...I guess I'll just speak to her for a few minutes before Byul come.

("So how's your relationship with Moonbyul, I wouldn't be surprised if you had office sex") She joked and I instantly blushed, how is she so calm talking about this kind of stuff...yet alone here what if someone randomly comes in.

"KRYSTAL! Seriously what's with your mind" I immediately got up from the seat and looked away from her, I can't believe she didn't tell her about our break up.

("What...don't tell me that you really had sex in your office"). Gosh I feel my body heating up already.

"M-Ms Jung...you see we actually—"

"We didn't Krystal...we broke up after you transfer to another school".

("Oh....I see...sorry")

"It's alright Ms Jung" They talked about where are they suppose to find a model and how the photo shoot is in a week, everything wasn't going well and I was pretty much okay until I heard my name.

("Why don't we have Solar to model for my new brand") She clapped her hand with a huge smile on her face, me modelling for her fashion shoot...what.

"That's a great idea, she does look gorgeous and she definitely would look amazing in your newest brands". Have they even bother to asked for my consent.

"Umm...I don't think so".

("Pls Solar...If I can't find a model in a week I can't launch the outfit at all, I already had posters about it and already told them it will be featured in 3 weeks I have no time to find someone else").

"What about Wheein...she have great features too".

"Wheein don't even know Krystal, and you know she is shy".

"And you think I'm not shy".

"Yeah...so shy you tried to strangle me—".

"ALRIGHT! I'll do it...when is it". I was going to forget what happened on the first day, thanks for reminding me Moonbyul you dumb bastard.

("Great, We will be meeting tomorrow to check for the size is that alright").

"Perfect now lets look at the cost of revenue".

Moonbyul POV
That was the fastest meeting I've ever had...having a meeting with a friend sure is different.

"You are not getting your coffee today". Not this again we just talk about it days ago.

"Oh come on...my health isn't that bad, not even a cup".

"No...you drink too much coffee, too much caffeine isn't good for your health, drink some orange juice or plain water" She walked out of the room and close the door.

"She's just so mean...and cute".

("I've heard that, you still love her"). Krystal came up to me and put her arm over my shoulder with a teasing gaze.

"I do love her...but she doesn't".

("I can help you, I got a plan").

"You do, what plan".

("We all know Solar is the jealous type, we can see if she still likes you by making her jealous").

"Please...she already lost her love for me, how would she get jealous".

("Watch and learn tomorrow, I'll make sure it's a show").

A show...what kinda of show are you exactly planning to do...Jung Krystal.