Part 7

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar tfrye
()=Normal

Solar POV
That's why....you don't lie to your sister, especially when she is a police.

"Can't say....and not telling" I got up from bed and made my way to the kitchen, I wonder if there's anything in the fridge.

("Oh no young lady....tell your sister whatever you are hiding") She slams the fridge door as I tried to open it.

"It's really nothing".

("It's either you tell me or I am not letting you get your dinner")

"Okay fine, Moonbyul...she is not as good as I think" I held my head down not prepared to say whatever I'm going to say, how would she react knowing our parents were murderers and how my ex girlfriend was the reason our old home was burned down to ashes.

"She was the one that killed our parents".

("She....did....WHAT")! I knew this was going to happen.

"Don't say I didn't tell the police, her reputation got her out Immediately".

("Stay away from her Yongsun, she is too dangerous"). As if I have a choice, We need the money and she overpaying me just so I will stay by her side...be glad she didn't ask to be my sugar mommy already.

"She is already better then our—" I shouldn't tell her about mom and dad, it will just make things worse.

("You were going to say"). I shake my head and walk off, sorry sis it's not that I want to hide things from you...I'm a grown up now I can deal with all this problems myself.

"I think...I'm ready".

("Ready for what").

"To sleep of course".

("You just woke up from your sleep"). I grin as my sister facepalm herself.

Moonbyul POV
He sister is so cold towards me, obviously she would be...imagine trusting someone to take care of their little siblings and making them happy...only to have her heartbroken because of my mistakes.

"She love me...she love me not....she love me—"

"Okay stop....seriously stop" Hyejin snatch away the flowers from my hand and gave me a slap.

"Seriously unnie...plucking petals out from a plant isn't going to help" Wheein sat next to her girlfriend and gave her a kiss, those 2 remind me so much of how me and Solar use to be.

"I can't help it....I love her so much". I can't believe it...I finally managed to get Solar to get use to me a little, and now I have to deal with that Police Officer.

"Oh come on...what reason is it that the both of you broke up anyway". I hung my head down when she ask that...it just make me feel worse.

"See what you've done jinnie, you asked a sensitive question".

"No Wheepup...it's alright, I was stupid to do whatever I did back then". I messed up my hair in frustration, what do I do to make her love me again...and how do I make her sister stop with the cold gaze.

"Well...you clearly did something terrible to her, she tried to murder you on her first day at work"

"Gee...thanks for the reminder".

"Look, I believe in soulmate alright and if the both of you manage to meet after 6 years...it's obviously fate".

My CEO Is My Ex Girlfriend(MOONSUN)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara