Part 6

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Yongsun
()=others

Solar POV
"I think you should go in first".

"Why". She is quite stupid actually, what if people get suspicious of us walking in together and worse found out that she drove me here.

"People this day can find any reason to spread rumours". I expected her to just go in but she dragged me in, at least more than half of the eyes were on us.

"Boss...I told you". Whatever speaking my mind out to her isn't going to stop her from doing what she likes anyway...just try to evert any suspicion from them.

("BYUL! I m-mean Ms Moon) That's Jennie, the girl that is supposed to befriend me...maybe I should play with her for awhile, I quickly nudge on Byul shoulder and give her a wink, she understood immediately and smiled at me.

"So umm...why are you calling her by her name"

("I didn't...I was...umm") I almost laughed at how Jennie panic over such a thing.

"She didn't call me by my name"

"I heard her" I glare at her with a fierce expression with poor Jennie still panicking in front of us.

("Yongsun...We can talk about it...I'm sorry")

Moonbyul POV
She is still the good old prankster...

How cute...

"Alright lets stop bullying Jennie and tell her already"

"Jennie I know everything...but it's alright we are still going to be friends"

"By the way...Yeba...get me a coffee please" She groaned but still make her way to the cafeteria, on the mean time...

"Jennie...Keep an eye on them, Eric will be aiding you...I'll be protecting my Yongsun" I handed her a photo of Yongsun parents, they are quite smart this few days...being able to hide in places and suddenly switching areas...I can't have them near Solar.

"Hey...Ms Moon...your coffee"

"Act natural"

("Got it")

"What were you talking about" Gosh...why does she look so good in my suit...I can almost see her cleavage.

"N-Nothing...please get me a pen" Got to stay professional Moonbyul...you are the CEO of a company, stay focus.

"Still distracted as always" She held my hand and reach towards the paper, I remember now...she will always hold my hand and stay with me every time I have an essay due in the morning.

-flashbacks-

"I hate...this...teacher" I swing my pen around and lean my back on the chair, it's Sunday and I only have another 7 hours till Monday morning.

"Need me to help you...how are you always distracted" My girlfriend place a cup of coffee on my desk and hugged me...how did I get so lucky to have such a caring girlfriend.

"Are you going to let me eat you out for supper if I finish this" I smirk at my dirty joke and she push me.

"I meant by doing this" She picked up the pen and have me hold it, she sat on my lap and held my hand up guiding me towards the paper.

"What a great helping hand" I kiss the knuckle of her hand and start writing.

-end of flashback-

"What a great helping hand" I wanted to kiss her knuckles but of course I stopped, I just gave her a smile and start signing the documents.

"Bring back memories" She whisper out and I look at her, so she does remember.

("I'll be off then...hate being a third wheel") Jennie waited for me to open the door for her before going, leaving me with my soon to be girlfriend alone...well at least that's what I hope.

"That's the last document I need to sign" I am not going to wash my hands forever...this hand I'm going to protect it for life, her hands fell out of my with her behind leaning against my body.

"Solar" She must have fallen asleep...I mean it's already past 8 p.m I can't blame her...too much documents today.

I guess I'll bring her back home...this girl how many times have I bring her back already, I should also take out the cameras I placed in her house too...this Yeba always falling asleep this early.

Now where is her keys....okay got it.

("YONGSUN! Moonbyul...why are you here"). Oh...it's Yonghee, Solar's older sister...I hope she didn't know what I did to her parents, she is a police officer.

"Oh...your sister fell asleep, I'm just bringing her home"

("Thank you...and don't think I don't know what you did")

"WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN"

("Yeah...why did you cheat on my sister") Wait cheat...Solar said I cheated on her, she didn't tell her sister who is a police officer what I've done.

"I actually didn't cheat on her"

("Whatever...my sister deserves someone better") She slams the door at my face leaving me dazed.

Solar POV
"Gosh that was a good sleep"

("Finally woke up, now why did your ex girlfriend bring you home") My ex girlfriend...Moonbyul, she brought me home.

"Nothing, I'm her secretary...she's my boss". I'm glad I lie to her the reason why Moonbyul and I broke up, if she known that Moonbyul was the one hat set our home on fire and killed Mom and Dad, she would have arrested her on spot...not that I really care.

("Be careful alright, she hurt you once...don't just trust her")

"Mhm...I get it".

("By the way...did you really break up with her because she cheated")

"H-Huh why so sudden".

("Yongsun...I am a police officer, I have criminals lying to me day and night...every lie will be see through one day")

"Alright...she didn't cheat on me".

("So...what is the real reason, I know it's not a simple break up")