Part 9

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=others

Solar POV
Tomorrow...there's only going to be me and Krystal and Moonbyul, it's not going to be good...I'll just quickly find my size and wear it and done right, nothing bad will happen.

("Solar, I need to have a word with you for a moment") Krystal walk up to me with a big smirk plastered to her face, what is this girl up to...whatever it is...it must be bad.

"How can I help you Ms Jung". Please make it quick...don't be anything about my relationship with byul, don't ask about my love life or how my so called parents are doing.

("You see, the clothing that you will be wearing...might be quite revealing, if that's alright").

"I'm quite fine with it, anything else".

("Nothing, see you at the venue tomorrow...I'll have Byul drive you there"). She walked off quickly with a grin, she didn't even asked if I'm fine having Moonbyul to drive me.

"WAIT! I can drive—". She is fast....and she is wearing heels, how does she run in those.

"And that's why...my ex girlfriend is driving me tomorrow" My sister stood there shocked and a little angry, she have been putting her guards up ever since she knew what Moonbyul did...if only she knows why did she do such cruel things.

("I swear Solar...your ex girlfriend could harm you anytime and I won't be able to help you")

"Hey she have been very protective of me too, she even installed some cameras when you were working on a case". She spat out her drink right after that, half chocking with her eyes wife opened.

("That's it, I'm filing for protection order...she is staying away from you")

"WHAT NO"!

("Why do we need so much money anyway...I mean sure as a police officer my salary isn't that high...we do have debts and things are expensive too...we do have our hard time back then but we did overcome it").

"It's just...I remember back then when we were poor and you had to dig out leftovers from trash cans...I'm afraid you'll do that agin". Yes...before my mother and father found a job...which I presume is the organs selling, we weren't rich neither are we a moderate family we were poor...basically bankrupt not even a single cent were living at our old building...my parents would have to beg for money, we do get food time to time and Yonghee would always give me her share, she always claimed that she wasn't hungry but every night she will sneak out to find leftovers from trashcans...I hated it.

("Yongsun ah...I promise that's not going to happen again, we are living a normal life now...maybe a tiny debt but aren't we happy now").

"I can't just resign all the sudden, you know her reputation in the world...and also Wheein was the one who helped me find this job".

("I knew it...you wouldn't just accept a job from your ex girlfriend even if she paid billions"). She got up annoyed and went to her bedroom, and the best sister awards goes to....none other than.

"HEY YOU HAVE NOT PROMISE ME NOT TO PUNCH HER TOMORROW"!

("Fine...as long as she don't...hurt you"). She shots back a deadly glare at me, gosh I felt a shiver down my spine.

Moonbyul POV
I Wonder what is that Krystal planning asking me to pick her up this early just to try out the outfits...she told me that she had something for me to wear too...just what is she planning.

*knock*
*knock*

"Yeba~ It's me Moonbyul". I waited for her to open the door but the person that cane out wasn't her...and she is also not very welcoming too.