Part 4

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Solar POV
("Oh gosh...she is angry")

("Look at her face expression")

("I heard she had a fight with Ms Moon yesterday")

I stormed into the office with an angry expression, I held onto the small parcel that was sent to my home this morning...what in the world is wrong with her.

"Ms Moon...It's me" I Knock vigorously on the door, I need to knock some sense into her.

"Come in" I entered and at first I wanted to throw the parcel at her face...but remembering that it cost around 8000 USD...I carefully placed it on her desk.

"Oh, you receive it...happy birthday" Wait...I look at my phone and got a little embarrassed, who knew it's possible to forget your own birthday...but that isn't the point now.

"Look, It's nice of you but...we are not dating anymore, so I can't accept it" I pushed the parcel to her and she push it back...is she serious right now.

"I think it suits you, the name of the jewel is called Tears of the sunset" Where in the world did she even buy this from...the name of it already sound so expensive, yet alone the cost.

"I can't accept such expensive item" I pushed it back again, this time she open the parcel and walked towards me putting it on me.

"Wear it, it's an order from your boss"

"Look Ms Moon...we are nothing but a boss and a secretary...please remember that"

"Don't take it off, unless you want to pay me back the 8000 USD I spent on you" What is wrong with this girl.

"By the way...coffee please"

"Be right back" I quickly went to the cafeteria to make a cup of coffee, also bumping into someone on the way.

"I'm so sorry" I looked up and saw a girl with long hair and cat eyes, she would be a perfect fit for a model job.

("Oh it's alright, I'm Jennie Kim nice to meet you")

"Kim Yongsun, Nice meeting you Jennie" Wow...she sure is a very pretty girl.

Moonbyul POV
Great...she wore it, it's true it is a jewel but I did a little something to it...I look at my phone to check if the gps is working, I may sound like a stalker now but I need to keep her safe.

And the necklace was really her birthday gift, and it really suit her...I have great taste in those things...and Jennie should be here by now, what is she doing.

*knock knock*

(Byul, I'm here") Finally, took her long enough...she probably went shopping with Rosé, jisoo and Lisa, they are great friends after all.

"Jennie, how have you been" I offered her a seat and showed her a picture of Solar.

("So...she is the one...wow, I bumped into her just a few minutes ago").

"PERFECT! Alright so what you need to do is get close to her, make sure she doesn't go near her parents" I quickly search my drawers for some pictures of them showing it to Jennie.

"Ms Moon...I'm back"

"She's back...just pretend you're a new worker"

"Come in Yeba" I opened the door for her and Jennie turned around.

"Oh it's you from just now, sorry for bumping into you"

("Don't worry about it, hey maybe we should both be friends") Perfect, I knew Jennie would be perfect for this...if I were to ask Eric he would probably fall heads over heels for her.

"Well Jennie, you can start work anytime soon" I sent her off with a smile and Solar looked at me suspiciously.

"Suspicious..." she said under her breath, but of course I can hear her...she must be suspecting Jennie right now.

"Solar...can I treat you to dinner, since it's your birthday".

"What does my birthday got to do with you". Of course she wouldn't agree, not even a simple nice dinner...she really became cold.

"At least give me a chance to redeem myself". I know what I did was unforgivable, and I know she will never forgive me for it...but what I did was for her.

"Sorry, had plans with my friends". It must be Wheein and Hwasa, maybe I can ask Hwasa where are they going later.

"Right...you have to celebrate your birthday with them". I curse at myself for being such a coward right now, I should be having her smiling at me and kissing me if that didn't happened that day.

Solar POV
I rushed to the bar after work immediately, because Moonbyul was pestering me to make sure I wear the necklace for 30 minutes...it's just a necklace don't make it such a bug deal.

"Sorry I'm late". I sat down next to them and ordered some drinks.

"Don't apologise to us, it's your birthday".

"Besides...you are only 10 minutes late no worries".

I usually drink a little since I get drunk easily, and I'm usually quite loud when I'm drunk...but since it's my birthday I went a little more extreme.

"Ladies...I will be at the washroom". I stood up wobbly and bumping into random people, maybe should have tone down a bit.

("Ma'am, be careful"). A worker I bumped into helped me up...I can't say for sure but he look like a potato.

"Sorry...Mr...got to go". I continue all the way to the bathroom and vomit a little...wow...I feel so sick.

I came out feeling a little better but still quite drunk, there was a man in his early 20s probably approaching me...he walked up to me and hugged me without my consent, what is wrong with him.

"Get...Off".

("Babe...you drank too much"). Since when was I dating him, I'm drunk but not dumb...I kicked him at where the sun doesn't shine and walked off, a few people suddenly surrounded me and had me backed up to a wall...they are smart if there's many people around no one can hear my scream and even if they did...they might just assume we are partying.

"Go...away, my friends are waiting". I pushed them away and walked away but they just grabbed my arms.

("I like her"). One person started touching my body, I hate it...it's uncomfortable.

"Let her go".