Part 13

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Moonbyul POV
She been standing there shocked for some time already is she okay.

"Babe...you alright".

"I'm sorry...you...an agent working for some Organization and you didn't tell me".

"I'm sorry babe...I was planning to tell you one day".

"So you were hiding secrets from me since 6 years ago".

"I wasn't...I mean yes I did but it's only a temporary secret". Right now the only thing I don't want is to fight with her, her parents is already giving me a headache...imagine having a fight with her now.

"Do you have any idea that whatever you do in that HPO agency could be dangerous"! She half yelled at me and walked closer to me, the anger in her eyes were like obvious...it's like a fire waiting to be put out.

"Calm down baby...I promise after I deal with your parents, there will be no more of such things". I hug her and reassure her, she is the only one I would want to listen to...even if the leader of the organisation pleaded with me, I will never step foot in the agency after all this mess.

"Promise me alright". She hug me tightly and refused to let go, I wonder if I can ever feel such warmth if I never meet her.

"I promise you...Solar"

Solar POV
Question for myself...how did Moonbyul found out that my parents are some murderer in the first place, sure she is some super powered agent with amazing features but for all I know my parents are usually at home and only out at night...and usually we have dates at night so even if she saw them slaughter someone, I would be with her.

"Just how is it possible...the timing is different and the places, and I doubt there's people who spy on my parents".

"What are you thinking about unnie...are you thinking about your girlfriend, Jinnie told me you got back together".

"Nothing much just— WAIT WHEEIN! when were you even here...and how did you even get in here, that door can only be open with a passcode and the key".

"Oh, me and Jinnie know the passcode". They know the passcode, why am I the only one that don't know the passcode...I'm her girlfriend not them.

"Don't feel jealous, she didn't tell us the passcode we figured it out...she just won't change it".

"Why are you even in here, are you looking for Moonbyul she have a meeting right now".

"Well...I heard your parents—"

"Strangers got out of jail thank you for reminding me".

"Sorry, Moonbyul told us that you know".

"Yeah...but how did you react when you realise Hyejin was an agent". She froze a bit and smirked, she was biting her lips and averting eye contact at all times.

"Well...things...got heated up after an argument, she...kinda went rough". I chocked on my saliva and looked at the small tiny girl speaking now, I didn't need to know about that.

"That explains the one time you were so bruised, I thought you got attacked". I was so worried for her back then, I mean she lost her voice and she insisted on wearing long sleeve and turtleneck everyday.

"Don't remind me...she literally went full out on me because I had a little argument about her being in that HPO thing...she was so...ROUGH"!