Side Chapter - Crimson-Dino Shenanigans

Alright, so to start off this chapter, Imma just say something that I forgot to say in some of the previous chapters.

As you may know, I have some side antagonist named 'Suji Shikara', who's one of my OCs, and has a crush on Yuki, who despises him. 

His quirk, as mentioned, is muscle augmentation.

Now, I'm going to be honest here. I originally planned for Suji Shikara to be the villain 'Muscular' in this book, but after reading the manga a few months ago, I learned that Muscular's Canon name has been revealed, and it ain't Suji Shikara, but another name.

After learning about Muscular's real name, I just sat there for hours thinking about what I should do about him. Then, I suddenly thought of a good plot for him, which was a bodyguard for Raku, Haru, and Rikiya's old parents.

That ain't the last we'll see of him, that's for sure. I still have something in mind planned for him in the future.

Well then, without further ado, let's get on with this side chapter. But first, let's rewind time a bit. Less than a week before Touya's group's sports festival.

Some time before the Sports festival, Riyuki, Hiriki, Kuroshi, and Dokuga were called in by Classic Dr. Gaster and Sci Sans to the lab for something. They both said that it'll be a surprise until they get there.

Hikori, Nagisa, and Mizuki were also called, but they said that they had other stuff to do, so it's just the four Crimson Bois for now.

Right now, they were inside of the elevator heading down towards the entrance of the lab, where all three of the current Royal Scientists were at. Those three were Classic Dr. Gaster, Alphys, and Sci, who's just a past version of Classic Sans.

With them in the elevator was G Sans, also known as Echotale Sans. A tall dude who looked like Dr. Gaster, but with Yellow eyes. He was smoking a cigarette, and didn't even care if there were kids on board. Not like the kids even cared, anyway.

Kuroshi: "So what do you guys think that they want with us?"

Riyuki: "Beats me. For all we know, they might ask us for some of our blood, just like when they asked for yours from when you got your quirk tested again."

Kuroshi: "That ain't likely. I mean, yeah, Me, Doku, and Zuki are all Chimeras as it turns out, but that doesn't mean that they wanna experiment on me, nor my siblings."

Dokuga: "Who wouldn't? You are part T-rex after all."

Hiriki: "You're making it sound like someone's making a real life Indominus Rex down there."

G: "I can assure you that none of them are creating that Jumbo Camouflaging Dinosaur."

Hiriki: "Good, cuz I don't wanna be eaten by an I-rex anytime in the future."

Riyuki: "You're most likely gonna be hunted by a Scorpios Rex, considering it attacks anything that has heat."

Hiriki: "What about that burning tree that was struck by lightning? It didn't attack it. Also, just because your quirk is ice, doesn't mean that you remove the heat that comes from your body."

Dokuga: "No, no. He's got a point."

G: "We're here."

The elevator then opened up, and the first thing that they see is a place filled with Lava.

Riyuki: "Doesn't do much on me cuz of my quirk."

Hiriki: "Same here with my fire resistance."

Kuroshi: "Oi, Riyu, help us out over here. We're melting."