Chapter 26- A Quit to Give.

Wednesday 28th July 2021- Chapter 26

No one's POV:-
...

Because well.. the show has been into chaos recently. Things hasn't been the same.. like: Flower, Snowball, Fanny and Lightning are missing. Firey and Coiny are missing and we still don't know if Blocky is alive or dead.

Months and days has past and it's already new year for them.. but still no clue what is happening to everyone.

But what about the TLCers? We never had the chance to found out there part of the story..

We will just have to see..

Golfball's POV:-

It's nighttime.. finally. The sun set didn't move for the last 3 days.. that was a bit creepy.. but it was worth it.

I didn't feel like sleeping because I was worried that we'd have to run again.. which I know we won't be doing that.. but what if I was wrong, You know?

I looked at the window and as I looked at it, I was Grassy drawing that he'd gave me when I was acting so worried towards him.

I smiled, and smiled. Weakly...  I didn't want anyone coming in my grey room and just be like "oh GB, why you acting sad again- gurl.."

meh.. whatever. It's not I'd normally care.

...

I can hear rain.. like rain pouring down right down in the gloomy grey clouds. It's was night so it was dark like black. The rooms were all dark just like mines, but had a lantern on. It was bright red-yellow.

I had so many questions about that Drawing where Blocky can possibly be, like; Grassy and Blocky were like Father and Son together and that was the cutest part ever whereas Basketball was the Mother of the trio.

But as time past, I kinda noticed that.. Basketball hasn't been attracted to Blocky anymore and to be very honest I'm starting to hate on Basketball on liking Snowball a bit.. that's my knowledge of love that I have recently found out. Disgusting..

When I think of it, it's so naive. Why wouldn't you stay if you had a Son, or, why would you go to someone closer that doesn't work and be lazy all the time like that dumb jerk.. SB.

I wonder what's been happening-

Wait..

Flashback on Chapter 3- "We Win You Lose"

"And how exactly do you know?" -Tennis ball

"Well, you see that my calculations are telling me that Blocky has about 23% of winning and Robot Flower, Basketball has about 47% chances of winning, which leads up to 70%. While the rest of us has about 30% chances of losing. But if I want this team to win, I say that we use Blocky to help us to win the challenge. He has about 23%. " -Golfball

"Yeah, but 23% is like about 23 episodes... And there like about 64 of us. So like like about 87% of people who are going to lose." -Basketball

"Science and Math don't work like that Basketball. If I want to make this team win then there's is a chance of 30% of winning or losing AND LOOK, FIREY JR. IS ABOUT TO TAKEDOWN to his next level." - Golfball

End of Flashback

...

"*GASP!*"

"I.. I WAS RIGHT.. I WAS 100% RIGHT!" I shouted. I can't believe it..

"B-Blocky.. may have done some of the challenges, but that added up to 23% of our games because of that mental run.."

"And since 30% of us, didn't complete that equals to = 7% of our team!"