Chapter 21- Erase all the Memories

Thursday 15th October 2020- Chapter 21

Flower's POV:-

I rub my eyes as I couldn't sleep that night. That was the worst challenge ever I must say..

But what I did witness was the Bleh was up for Elimination..

Wait.. is this a joke..

Cause I can see it in my head..

...

HA! BEST DAY EVER!

I started to dance while putting loud music on my ears.

"LETS PARTY BLEH!"

(just imagine the song that flower was dancing to taco and stick lol)

"*KNOCKS KNOCKS* OI SHUT IT!"
"I HATE MUSIC!"
"FLOWER LIKE QUIET IT DOWN WILL YA?!"

I stopped dancing and turn off my speaker. Damn, my team really hates music huh? Ah whatever. But THIS IS MY JAM! I NEED IT FOR LIFE!

Oh, why does everyone hate me so badly-

Wait..

Maybe they do hate me.. do they?

but what have I done to them.. okay so, I have done something stupid in the past, that's because I never knew what the exact word of 'winning' meant even though, I did. But like what else do they hate me for? They can't just tell me what to do right?

I sat back down to my dark purple bed and just sat there. I didn't know what to do now, since I can't go to sleep..

But something did caught my eye..

A envelope?

What's an envelope doing here in my room?

This is not okay..

I got up and took the envelope that was place in the table. I grab it and ripped the paper off the top from the envelope, using my finger.

I open it and it says;

Dear Flower,
              I need your help. Not sure if you'll get this envelope on time but if managed then Hi! It's me Purple Face. It's been a long time since we ever spoked and well, I heard that 4 & X are hosting another show with the others who were competing for TPOT. Sounds fun huh?

Anyways I'm here just to let you know that I'm trapped and Stick is also trapped too with me- oh wait his name is Blocky never mind. Yeah, me and Blocky are both trapped and 2 days ago, his right eye went white! Blocky has  been feeling sick recently and been worried about everyone and himself lately... he even lost some of his English due to this state!
It's not me and Blocky who are trapped... there are MORE objects that who are trapped too.. but I don't know them.

Not sure how Blocky got kidnapped but just to let you know, he isn't dead! He still alive, only one problem is that he only has 37% to live since his white eye is causing a lot of pain..

now you maybe be wondering, "how did Purple Face escape if he trapped with Blocky?" Well, I actually trick them and well.. I managed to escape. Blocky in the other hand hasn't.. he's too weak and possibly he can die if he doesn't manage to escape in the next few days! I tried to help him out but I can get caught and will die forever!

Please Flower, if your reading this, please tell 4 about this RIGHT NOW! And bring some of your pals along as you may wish to do so!

I know it's been years since we haven't talk, but please. Do it for friend! Or lover or whatever people were shipping you guys anyways, but I shouldn't be talking about that if this is serious.