Chapter 7- Handy Guy

Thursday 20th February 2020- Chapter 7

Last Time In Chapter 6 My Voice, My Pain in Saver

Win
Death D.A.C.T
Iance
The Losers!
A Better Name Than That
Free Food
Team IceCubes
Bleh
Lose
BEEP

Okai enjoy

Ruby's POV:-

I'm felling tired for doing the challenge. The picture that 4 shows us did had common sense. I'm surprised that we won second place after Snowball refuse to do the challenge while where his Red Scarf. Why is he wearing that thing?

I look over to my right and saw nothing except for a Yellow shade. It was Lightning who was using a mirror to look for himself. I walk over to him and ask.

"So Lightning? What bring you here to the mirror?" I started walking myself to the mirror as it was a bright pink room in the kitchen.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He questions me

"What I mean is that are you looking at that mirror to say how pretty you are. If you were I bet we have another Flower in the house." He look to his right, then looks back.

"No I'm was just looking at myself because.. I felt like I didn't want to do this season. Ever Since this show was released on the 4th January 2020, I felt terrible to myself. I haven't spoken to anyone lately. Either did you." He seem to have a point. I was justified.

"Hmm.. yeah. Well, don't suppose you could at least try to speak up. For the fact I know I haven't spoken yet, but if we keep up like this, we'll never win." I look at the Mirror too as Lightning eye were shattered.

"I guess you're right." He look really shy.

"Hey Ruby..?" He question me I was shocked.

"Yeah.." I answered in my quite tone

"Do you want to watch the Tribe of Beep? I stay up until 1A.M and I do fell alone sometimes.." He was being honest. True though.

"Alright sure. I'm am felling tired but a least you're being honest so why not let's go!" I pointed him to the direction. He flying slowing to talk to me.

"So Ruby... why aren't you talking to you're Alliance members?" He look kinda shook. I didn't want to say anything about my "Alliance" between Pencil, Match and Bubble are doing. I felt like Bubble join a new Alliance with Firey and Leafy. Actually, Leafy doesn't even speak anymore, wow how amazing.

"Umm.. it's Alliance stuff.. we thought maybe we can take a break of Alliance and focus on our lives." I lied to him but he believed in me. I just nowhere near to talk about my Alliance stuff.

"Oh look where here!" Lightning shouted to the TV. He flew as fast as he can to hit down. While I was walking to take a seat of this Pink Confy Couch. It was really soft.

Lightning turn on the TV and BANG it was Turing into Gray and White. I was screaming a lot but lighting confirm to me it was just only 4 who doing that TV scream thing.

"Oh..." I said in my quite voice.

The whole room was empty. To me, I thought I was up for elimination and would probably get eliminated, but it was only 8 seats next to the Fire Pit stand, burning stove as a Fire, Like Firey.

Nickel's POV:-

It's so cold out here -14°C today. I'm already shivering to death. Us boys and Leafy were waiting outside for 4 and X to open the gate. I bet that happend to Death Pact and Free Food too. I was looking at the ground as it was barely dark gray ish.