Chapter 4- Goodbye

Wednesday 29th January 2020- Chapter 4

Before this Chapter begins here are the people who were at the pole of order Winning/Losing (my fault for making it so confusing sorry)

Win
Blocky- A Better Name Than That
Half-middle
Marker- Free Food
Flower- Iance
Middle
Firey JR.- Team IceCube
Taco- Bleh
End
Pin- The Losers
Leafy- Beep
Lose
Pen- Death Pact

Okay now please do not enjoy this

Pie's POV:-

I wonder how we end up losing the challenge for the first time. That explosion did pull it away. But I remember last seeing is that Pen was holding on that grip so hard as he could, and Leafy was about to lose. I was surprised that Pen got hit first on the ground which was really sore. Poor Pen, I felt bad for him. I think it was 4 who never really explain the challenge probably...

Well, we're almost their so, I guess it our time to vote...

"Cl-Cloudy?" A voice was heard, Cloudy turnaround and it was Leafy that wanted to talk to him.

"Oh Leafy, what can I help you?" Cloudy looks so happy to see Leafy likewise.

"I just want to say, thank you for supporting me. I-I thought nobody will cause everyone hates me a-and I never thought I-I would win this challenge, that-that was really hard though..." Leafy put on in her hands to her arms talking to Cloudy how was the Challenge go like.

"Leafy, dear, you don't have to say that, the more you say it, you're going to cry even more, but I'm happy that I help you and guide you. That's what teams are for. Look, you're one of my favourites to talk too and I'm happy that I've been supporting to you. I should also say, Nickle, he's a great friend of mine too. He should at least get some credits for helping me too. Now as I said to you, I'm even crying too. But Thank you for your appreciation, Leafy." Cloudy was calm like always with his Thick accent, talking to Leafy while crying with her.

They both hugged.

Around the Corner, Firey was a little bit jealous about Cloudy and Leafy hugging each other. Firey was staring at them with his arms crossed. It was still dark and Cold.

"Firey, what's wrong?" Eggy walk up to him. He ignored Eggy, then he looks at her and said.

"Oh nothing, I'm just tired standing here all day long-" Eggy cut him off

"Firey don't lie into this team again, you already did this once with Leafy why are you doing it again?" Eggy being so protected with him

"I'm NOT LYING! In fact, WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU, WHY ARE YOU SO INTEREST ABOUT PEOPLE FEELINGS IM OKAY, AND SHOULD BE TOO. I'm just not ready to talk about it. Cause if I did why should YOU be my friend." Firey looks at Eggy so mad, that he could give her a slap.

Eggy was silence for a moment then she got Firey's point.

"It's about Leafy is it, Firey come on I thought you forgave her for whatever she did and became friends again-" Firey cutter off Eggy

"We stop talking..."

"Oh, is that so.." Eggy raised a Brow

"Yes.." Firey look at her so tired. He walked away and went back to the Losers shelter. Where it was all Yellow, Peach everywhere.

Eggy's POV:-

Firey has been acting weird lately, and I think that this team should not be treated like that what a creep of him. I went inside as well because it was getting cold. I got inside to the Shelter and saw Loser sitting by himself on the Yellow Couch.